Auden Turner Refund

HughesA

There must be some kind of governing body we can contact about this. An Ombudsman or something. Not after any compensation or anything extra, just my money. It's ruining my memory of the event.

That seems a tad extreme this soon after the event, you need to email them at the address previously given and they will get back to you as soon as they can. They had many guest cancellations and will be doing the best they can to process the refunds but they are only human, it will take a little time. In the past I've had my refunds within 2 weeks of the event so it's not time to panic just yet, it will come.

Still waiting for mine as well. I was hoping to have it by now so that I could spend it on the weekend.

It has been confirmed thay refunds are being processed at the moment. Once they have processed yours, it takes two working days (weekeneds not included) for the bank to give it to you. You need to check with your branch as to whether a refund has been presented to them.

• Showmasters Admin

anyone that we may have missed does need to contact us direct so we can find your order and check it. as far as we are aware we have refunded every one that has contacted us for a refund, if you think you still have not been refunded then do contact us via email thanks you

its your money and we are happy to return the money we have of yours. if you have not been refunded do contact us .

thanks

jason

anyone that we may have missed does need to contact us direct so we can find your order and check it. as far as we are aware we have refunded every one that has contacted us for a refund, if you think you still have not been refunded then do contact us via email thanks you

its your money and we are happy to return the money we have of yours. if you have not been refunded do contact us .

thanks

jason

I have checked my account, the refund is still not there, so I have sent an email. Hopefully this one doesnt get ignored like the last one did.