photoshoot refunds

Avengers7

Excellent show. Enjoyed everything about it.

When will we be refunded for the Aiden Turner and Jamie Alexander photoshoots?

They did post with each cancellation notification that they would be done asap. They have just had EMS, and have several events over the next few weeks. So, asap I am guessing.

• 2 weeks later...

Any news ? I have the seem photoshoot and I've no news. Thanks :(

Which refund are you asking about? For Aiden all refunds have been processed. But it seems international refunds are not showing on the card statements yet for some reason, someome posted about this earlier today.

I'm afraid you will need to e-mail inf@collectormania.com with your name and order number. The ticket shop fairies are the only ones that can give you info.

Hi

All refunds have now been completed, please give a day or two for them to reach bank accounts etc. If you have any problems please email and I will try to resolve. Please be aware that we may not get to answer until Monday as most of us are at an event this weekend,

Best regards

Mara

email address: info@collectormania.com

Edited by Bad Dog

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with getting my refund for Jamie Alexander photoshoot? I sent an e-mail a week ago but I sent it to the info@showmastersonline.com e-mail? Do I need to re-send to the collectormania.com address instead? Thanks.

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with getting my refund for Jamie Alexander photoshoot? I sent an e-mail a week ago but I sent it to the info@showmastersonline.com e-mail? Do I need to re-send to the collectormania.com address instead? Thanks.

It should get passed on but e-mail info@collectormania.com just in case it gets overlooked.
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

It should get passed on but e-mail info@collectormania.com just in case it gets overlooked.

Hiya, Thanks for your help. I will e-mail this address :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi again, can anyone help me? I have been waiting for weeks for a response from the e-mail I sent to both addresses and I am getting quite concerned now that I still don't have my Jamie Alexander photoshoot refund from the October show. I am not trying to complain...I just need some reassurance that I will get money back and I am also going away in 2 weeks and I would just like to know how I get it. It is on my bank statement and I have the copy of the ticket. Please advise. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks :)

As far as the mods know all refunds should have been processed.

Sometimes the servers do have issues with certain providers. If you want forward your info to the e-mail address I have in my profile and I'll pass it on.

Hello,

I am really sorry to have been a pain, I have checked my bank statement again now and I have my refund. So sorry for being an idiot :/ Just was worrying as I hadn't had a reply for ages, but its all sorted, thank you for your help. Sorry again!

• 4 weeks later...

problem is 29th October:

"Sorry about that, I will process your refund for this tomorrow,

Regards

"

didn't happen.

and then lastly

22nd November:

"Not sure why this has not gone through, am checking the refunds tonight and will gte back to you by this time tomorrow,

Regards

"

yet still no refund...so 2 occasions the refund never happened, maybe staff forgot or were ill, I don't know but all the info was at their disposal...

Sometimes it's the little things that get ignored that can end up costing an organisation a lot...be it in lost future custom, lost promotion of their events etc.

There were a couple of issues that came up at the end of November and this is likely why you haven't received a response. Everyone in the office is human and mistakes happen.

I will be happy to point someone to your posts here. But I can't tell if those e-mail dates you posted are enough to look up your transaction or not. The most safe way to get your money back is contact them again. Either give them a quick ring or forward the e-mail again and it will be solved.

• Showmasters Admin

Rob if you are already talking to someone at sales and it still has bot been resolved then maybe its best to go back to them and remind them and copy in the office at info@showmastersonline.con email address as well so others in the office can also see you have had an issue , just coming on here and posting some of the conversations is not really going to help and the people that work in sales do not come on here, we refund everyone that is entitled to a refund and most of the time its done within a week or so , this year we have changed over our sales crew and moved offices and we also had a big audit which meant our paper records leaving the office for 2 months and coming back not in the right order for finding things easy so we have been a little slow in the last half odd this year , next year we will be again on top of all this and it will go much faster, your refund seems to be an odd one that has slipped the net i will copy this post and see if we can resolve this for you asap but please infuture its best to just email us at the office if you are not having any luck with the sales department .

hope that is of help and have a merry Christmass

Jason

I'll try contacting them again and see if the customer sales can try to look at the issue again.

Maybe they intended to do it and paperwork meant they forgot the second time, but it can be frustrating wasting my time and the sales support time on trying to resolve it. I hope by new year it can be sorted.