New photo pick up

Ladyofhay

Hi guys

Just wanted to say thank you so much for sorting out a new way to get our photos from photo shoots. The idea that you get your photo as you leave the shoot is soooooo fab. Our shoot yesterday was at 4.15pm and we had waited nearly all day for it and we really wasn't looking forward to the two hour wait to get them back, but to our surprise we were handed our photo as we left the shoot. It was such a wonderful idea and aloud us to go strait home.

Once again a big thank you

Hayley

Thankyou SM for the quick print system, this is much better than waiting around to collect them, also, on a rare occasion that for what ever reason there is a problem with the photograph, i.e. eyes closed for example or glasses blinding light reflection, then possibly (would have to confirm), but I would imagine you could see the problem when printed, plead to the crew and ask for another one, and as its there and then logistically you could join the queue again to correct it...maybe.. But once again quick printing Gr8.

• Moderators

The guest I was assisting on Saturday, the crew member sitting with the printers was actually the one to identify the slight glare-on-glasses issue on someone's photo with him and sent that person back around to have a retake. No pleading required ;)

I was very impressed with the new process. After the feedback I read after LFFC 2012, which I did not attend, I was a bit wary about spending £70 on the Tyson/Bruno photo shoot but I need not have worried. Picture is looking great!

It's a great system, which I'll admit I was a little skeptical of until I saw the results!

In my opinion there is a slight loss of quality; but it's completely offset by the fact you don't have to wait around for your pictures and then brave the scrum at the collection table. Most of all of course any problems with your image are spotted immedietly and a re-shoot is usually possible, which was the case with my Dean Cain picture.

I thought it was brilliant. Can I ask a quick question which caused confusion for one customer I overheard and that was what happens if they don't like the photo. Nothing wrong with it technically, but say if eyes were closed or looking the wrong way. Is it that the customer can have a reshoot, or is it only if a photo was messed up that a reshoot wold be done?

• Moderators

I thought it was brilliant. Can I ask a quick question which caused confusion for one customer I overheard and that was what happens if they don't like the photo. Nothing wrong with it technically, but say if eyes were closed or looking the wrong way. Is it that the customer can have a reshoot, or is it only if a photo was messed up that a reshoot wold be done?

Eyes being closed, someone looking the wrong way etc would be considered a photo that was 'messed up'.

'I don't really like how my hair looks' or something like that probably wouldn't be considered a good enough reason for a reshoot though.

• Like 1