Thanks Showmasters and Showmasters Crew for a great day Saturday!

Went on Saturday. What a great event, well organised and all Showmasters Crew were helpful and knowledgable for their guests and photoshoot areas. Well done and special thanks to Matt Smiths afternoon photoshoot crew on Saturday. The new photoprint system also worked so much better than the old system - really pleased. 😊

• Like 3

i went both days and had a great time, the crew were brilliant as ever, special mention to the girl who decided we should go and ask Bradley Gregg if he was there both days, being taken by the hand to him made he blush a little, but then saying this lady has a question for you and leaving me to it, made me blush like a fan girl lol, BUT he did remember me on sunday!!!

• Like 1

Great job guys. All Crew were very friendly and approachable. Special mention though for the Female Crew Member who was doing the bag checks whilst dancing to the background music in the Dean Cain photo booth seemed to be having a fab time and it all adds to making a good atmosphere.

I doubt she uses the forum; but shout out to one of the crew members called Chloe, she seemed pretty nice to me. She was handling the Freddy line on Saturday.

I do actually use the forum alot, But Hello!! Nice to know i did a good job :) xx

The girl at the front stamping people's hands when they went out was the happiest person in the world. Really great to see her having fun!

She had me in stitches with her antics. I let her stamp my hand even though I was leaving for the day because she was so enthusiastic!

The crew did their usual excellent job this weekend and because it was quieter than usual, I was even able to chat more to some of them, which was nice. Was particularly gratified to see batch numbers being called in a logical and controlled fashion at photo area A for people like Matt Smith on Saturday (and that area was most groovetastic on Sunday with Giles at the helm, heh). Many thanks to all.

Had such a wonderful Day on Saturday too! All the staff were really lovely, especially the lady on the info stand and the staff on the doors, also to TooTall for sorting out our passes and an extra special thanks to the crew who allowed my little boy to gate crash the end of Matt Smith's Q&A inside the Iconic Legion Dalek. We have been doing showmasters con's for a few years now but this one was the best ever xxx

Cool! :)

I was the one who had that ridiculous photo on the Game of Thrones, throne, lol!

Edit: I've got a display picture now, and a genuine signature, so I'm a real forum member now, lol!

x

I doubt she uses the forum; but shout out to one of the crew members called Chloe, she seemed pretty nice to me. She was handling the Freddy line on Saturday.

I do actually use the forum alot, But Hello!! Nice to know i did a good job :) xx

Edited by LloydJBailey
  • Like 1

Cool! :)

I was the one who had that ridiculous photo on the Game of Thrones, throne, lol!

Edit: I've got a display picture now, and a genuine signature, so I'm a real forum member now, lol!

x

hahaha that funny one with the newspaper?

Got to say a massive thanks to all the organisers and crew, particularly:

Jason - for greeting us at the door, shaking hands and welcoming us.

Too Tall - for sorting out my accessibility problems

Yvie - for being so lovely, even when under considerable pressure when running the Mike Tyson area during all the associated phaff that went on there! - a bit in love now!

The other chap running the Tyson area (sorry, have forotten name) was getting a fair bit of agro from disgruntled fans and, I feel, handled the whole situation brilliantly.

Sah - for generally being lovely, knowledgeable and damn awesome.

Had a great day, thanks in no small part to each of the above.