Lost Camera - Please let me know if you found it

miffy72

Hello good people who attended the EMS on Saturday 6th October.

As I began to make my way home after what can only be described as one of the best con's ever I realised that I had become parted from my camera :-(

The camera in question is a Fuji Finepix S2980 and is almost brand new so does not have any distinguishing marks on it.

If any has found my camera please can they let me know?

If you have got it please can you contact me by email on jsmithjason1972@aol.com so that we can arrange it's safe return?

I will be eternally grateful to get it back and there will be a financial reward when it is returned to me

Many thanks

Jason Smith

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Sometimes items are handed in at the Organisers Booth. If you can ring the office next week, maybe they have it. Alternatively it may be worth contacting the Lost and Found office of the venue.

I've removed some details that you gave to identify the camera from your post. If someone contacts you it's probably better to give those in private.

Thank you for the advice. To be honest I am trying all avenues of enquiry to try and relocate my camera. Got some great pics today and gutted that I may have lost them :crying:

No problem with the editing, I wasn't sure what I should and shouldn't put

Edited by miffy72

You don't pay attention for a minute and then bamm... I really hope you get it back. I'll keep all fingers crossed. Can I help you with the phone numbers or did you find them on the website?

Unfortunately we did have a few lost cameras being reported in the past, so the mods did get a certain routine. :( But the good news is that it seems most items were handed in somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...