THANK YOU!

hapusfymyd

Well... I had my first experience of this event today and I LOVED IT! A MASSIVE thanks to all the crew and staff who were all so helpful and friendly, and made the day run smoothly! Had a fab time and will definitely be coming again. Thanks to everyone who made it a great day and hope all who are there tomorrow enjoy it! :)

SM, this was so much better than the first day of most events! I was delayed thanks to the District Line, but walked up about 10:10am to see clearly taped serpentine queue area (no queue by this point for the early bird, which I was), and straight in. Queued up easily with a nice and experienced blue shirt crew to organise people for Matt Smith's photo, and then collected my photo after... nearly forgot that bit as it's new, but the girl in front of me stopped and so I had to.

Worked like clockwork and proves just how good your events can be, when not dealing with confusing information or lack of queues. Definitely repeat this for future events please, you nailed this one!

(also if someone paid for Help For Heroes to have a stand again, then thank you - I love seeing them there and will be buying something tomorrow).