Mike tyson was so friendly

dizcostu007

He was a really nice guy. Just before I had my picture done with him Dave Prowse walked up to get one. Tyson seemed genuinely thrilled to have his pic taken with him even ignoring his own people to have a chat. Then when I shook His hand he kept saying 'you know who that was? DARTH VADER!!'.

Wasn't happy with the 2hr queue to meet Mike. A bit more communication about what was going on would have been nice!

But meeting Mike and Frank was awesome. Frank almost ruined our pic by saying hubba bubba and then doing his laugh. Thankfully I didn't lose it by cracking up lol. 1 of the nicest guests I've ever met!

3rd time meeting Tyson and as ever he was fantastic

he referenced my Wrestlemania hoody on the way into the photo shoot with him and Frank (awesome guy as well btw) and again he mentioned it in the signing

he's a genuinely nice guy who seems to enjoy meeting his fans

(side note,i believe it was Evie who was handling his auto queue/taking the money and she did a fine job, not so easy when there are so many rules to take into consideration, she is a damn site betting looking in person than her pic on here suggests too...)

Glad everyone had a good time with them. I heard from the LFCC that he did that Mike was great and up for poses and fun in shoots and such. Glad Frank was too by all accounts. Shame I couldnt get them myself.

Apparently Matt Smith was very fanboy about them too, was very giddy about being sat next to to Mike.