Sign in to follow this  
Beechy08

EMS Photos - let's see 'em!

I was said crew member sat with Bradley - I'm also a wedding DJ so when I say I've seen a few - I really mean it!!! Glad you had fun. Bradley and McCabe certainly did.

ahhhhhhhhhh i remember you, i was the motormouth, who was gonna kick McCabes ass if i ended up on youtube!!, nice to meet you

thanks Rosie!! Just sent you a friend request so I can view it :) Thats very kind of you!!

Thanks Red Sonja!! Im very jealous you have met Bruce Campbell!! LOL xx

i hadnt realised you hadnt taken a picture of that, i thought McCabe had it all sorted shame on him lol, but your welcom your wedding looked really cool

A few of the many pics i got from the signings:

IMGP4290_zpsdbf6db14.jpg

IMGP4291_zpsea26acc5.jpg

IMGP4292_zps5f44ee33.jpg

IMGP4293_zpsbc0e11eb.jpg

IMGP4294_zps957ef11e.jpg

IMGP4313_zps964417ae.jpg

IMGP4314_zpsff48ca39.jpg

• Like 1

I dont know if you are all interested in seeing this, but these are the things i got signed during the weekend.. Sorry it are so many.

MattSmith_zpscca16f13.jpg

ChristopherHeyerdahl1_zps05b853d4.jpg

ChristopherHeyerdahl2_zpsa99c5664.jpg

ChristopherHeyerdahl3_zpseb1a1746.jpg

ChristopherHeyerdahl4_zps06dd5610.jpg

ChristopherHeyerdahl5_zps2a7bcebc.jpg

ChristopherHeyerdahl6_zpsac3040a7.jpg

MarkRolston1_zps79a5b0b6.jpg

and....

MarkRolston2_zps4cd22f64.jpg

MarkRolston3_zps4fc5c222.jpg

MarkRolston4_zpsf488c827.jpg

MarkRolston5_zps4f186f54.jpg

MarkRolston6_zps205c2fb3.jpg

MarkRolston7_zpsb489fa0e.jpg

BradleyGregg1_zps95d70d01.jpg

BradleyGregg2_zps89fa8f36.jpg

and the last ones....

I am so sorry but they wont fit, so heres part two of the last ones haha..

RobertEnglund_zpsd15581e4.jpg

DanielPortman_zpsfe04ffaa.jpg

GemmaWhelan_zpsa5f4acc8.jpg

JamesCosmo1_zpse45496f0.jpg

JamesCosmo2_zpsf856f786.jpg

JamesCosmo3_zps211600f9.jpg

JamesCosmo4_zps28c57442.jpg

That's a hell of a decent horde you got there Carmen, makes my grand total of one autograph obtained last week look a little piddling in comparison.....

I really need to start getting into a few more fandoms methinks!

• Like 1

Was good to speak to you on Saturday just before you went home. Hopefully see you soon at another event (you'll probably find me in a similar place).

Hello there! It was great to meet you - and I enjoyed chatting! Hope the rest of the weekend went well! Hopefully see you at another one soon! :0)

Love the pics Nutty and Carmen :smile:

If anyone has any others of Electra or Elise then feel free to share ;)

Edited by Murph
  • Like 1

Was good to speak to you on Saturday just before you went home. Hopefully see you soon at another event (you'll probably find me in a similar place).

Hello there! It was great to meet you - and I enjoyed chatting! Hope the rest of the weekend went well! Hopefully see you at another one soon! :0)

Sunday, for me, was a bit quieter but then I doubt anywhere would have been as busy.

If you would like to meet up before another show as the next big one after this month is not until May my email's on my profile.

Most impressed with all the quotes, Carmen! (I can never remember any when I get autos, dammit, so if I do have one, it's entirely thanks to the guest...)

• Like 1

Some of the 8x10 quality is a bit hmmm...although the sahara knite photo looks not to bad...loving her signature in invisible ink ;)

I love that you got so many quotes. I always try to get something a bit extra than a sig, it just makes me feel better when I spend so much money lol. They look WAY cool :) x

• Like 1

Some of the 8x10 quality is a bit hmmm...although the sahara knite photo looks not to bad...loving her signature in invisible ink ;)

Love it too ;)

NuttyMummy your pictures and descriptions are awesome! Sounds like you had a wonderful day! Thanks for sharing! And those cupcakes do look amazing!!!

Thanks! XD xxx

i hadnt realised you hadnt taken a picture of that, i thought McCabe had it all sorted shame on him lol, but your welcom your wedding looked really cool

Thanks so much! We had an awesome wedding, cant believe its 6 weeks ago already! xx

Thanks!! xx

I have to admit, I LOVE the wedding frame and all the pics you posted. Seriously so cool!

I don't know many girls who love Freddy that hardcore, so it's way cool!!

NuttyMummy your pictures and descriptions are awesome! Sounds like you had a wonderful day! Thanks for sharing! And those cupcakes do look amazing!!!

Thanks! XD xxx

Thanks so much! We had an awesome wedding, cant believe its 6 weeks ago already! xx

Thanks!! xx

Edited by LloydJBailey

Love it too ;)

Is it me or did Gemma (yara greyjoy) not sign her name either? :L

Edited by SquirtchyErchie

Love it too ;)

Is it me or did Gemma (yara greyjoy) not sign her name either? :L

Yeah thats right, i saw her not writing it but didnt complain though, its fine the way it is :)

This will sound very stupid but I can't find anywhere to attach my photos onto this post. How do I do it? Thanks. Please Don't laugh.

You need to upload them to a site like Photobucket and then post the image links.

Thanks I have just done that. Edited by subwaykfc