EMS Photos - let's see 'em!

Beechy08

I was said crew member sat with Bradley - I'm also a wedding DJ so when I say I've seen a few - I really mean it!!! Glad you had fun. Bradley and McCabe certainly did.

ahhhhhhhhhh i remember you, i was the motormouth, who was gonna kick McCabes ass if i ended up on youtube!!, nice to meet you

thanks Rosie!! Just sent you a friend request so I can view it :) Thats very kind of you!!

Thanks Red Sonja!! Im very jealous you have met Bruce Campbell!! LOL xx

i hadnt realised you hadnt taken a picture of that, i thought McCabe had it all sorted shame on him lol, but your welcom your wedding looked really cool

That's a hell of a decent horde you got there Carmen, makes my grand total of one autograph obtained last week look a little piddling in comparison.....

I really need to start getting into a few more fandoms methinks!

• Like 1

Was good to speak to you on Saturday just before you went home. Hopefully see you soon at another event (you'll probably find me in a similar place).

Hello there! It was great to meet you - and I enjoyed chatting! Hope the rest of the weekend went well! Hopefully see you at another one soon! :0)

Was good to speak to you on Saturday just before you went home. Hopefully see you soon at another event (you'll probably find me in a similar place).

Hello there! It was great to meet you - and I enjoyed chatting! Hope the rest of the weekend went well! Hopefully see you at another one soon! :0)

Sunday, for me, was a bit quieter but then I doubt anywhere would have been as busy.

If you would like to meet up before another show as the next big one after this month is not until May my email's on my profile.

NuttyMummy your pictures and descriptions are awesome! Sounds like you had a wonderful day! Thanks for sharing! And those cupcakes do look amazing!!!

Thanks! XD xxx

i hadnt realised you hadnt taken a picture of that, i thought McCabe had it all sorted shame on him lol, but your welcom your wedding looked really cool

Thanks so much! We had an awesome wedding, cant believe its 6 weeks ago already! xx

Love the pics Nutty and Carmen :smile:

Thanks!! xx

I have to admit, I LOVE the wedding frame and all the pics you posted. Seriously so cool!

I don't know many girls who love Freddy that hardcore, so it's way cool!!

NuttyMummy your pictures and descriptions are awesome! Sounds like you had a wonderful day! Thanks for sharing! And those cupcakes do look amazing!!!

Thanks! XD xxx

Thanks so much! We had an awesome wedding, cant believe its 6 weeks ago already! xx

Love the pics Nutty and Carmen :smile:

Thanks!! xx

Edited by LloydJBailey

Some of the 8x10 quality is a bit hmmm...although the sahara knite photo looks not to bad...loving her signature in invisible ink ;)

Love it too ;)

Is it me or did Gemma (yara greyjoy) not sign her name either? :L

Edited by SquirtchyErchie

Some of the 8x10 quality is a bit hmmm...although the sahara knite photo looks not to bad...loving her signature in invisible ink ;)

Love it too ;)

Is it me or did Gemma (yara greyjoy) not sign her name either? :L

Yeah thats right, i saw her not writing it but didnt complain though, its fine the way it is :)