EMS Photos - let's see 'em!

Beechy08

SAM_20892.jpg

SAM_20902.jpg

SAM_21062.jpg

SAM_21142.jpg

Better explain the monkey! The monkey is Curious George and Class Mascot for son's class. Mattie got to bring him home this weekend and as part of having him, he has to write about George's adventures! Well what is better than photos with well known faces!

• Like 2

ooh thanks for posting a pic of Dean Cain, I was wondering how he looked. I'm sad I couldn't go this weekend but I'm still recovering from surgery a couple of weeks ago and not yet up to stamina for a day out like that.

I love the comic picture :)

Your son is well cute :)

Thank you! Problem is he knows he is cute! LOL!

ooh thanks for posting a pic of Dean Cain, I was wondering how he looked. I'm sad I couldn't go this weekend but I'm still recovering from surgery a couple of weeks ago and not yet up to stamina for a day out like that.

Dean is so much more attractive in person!

Last of the photos, I promise!

IMG_4411.jpg

IMG_4417.jpg

IMG_4418.jpg

Glad you finally got to meet Luke. I was crewing and every time you came before he seemed to have left for various reasons, I hope your son didnt take too many embarrassing photos of your anatomy

Glad you finally got to meet Luke. I was crewing and every time you came before he seemed to have left for various reasons, I hope your son didnt take too many embarrassing photos of your anatomy

Trust me I deleted every photo of my bum! LOL!

Edited by Queen_Sindel
photo string removed

Photo-0002.jpg

Ian Hanmore was such a lovely guy - he wasn't satisfied with his first version of the dedication & did another. It reads 'To Father Geoffrey, Lupus magnus est, Lupus fortis est, Lupus deus est... Father Angelo.'

Geoff

Edited by Magpie Electricals
  • Like 1