Who Are You Meeting?

finley1234

The traditional 'who are you thinking of getting autographs/photoshoots from' thread. This is going to be my most relaxed con in ages, partly due to the number of cancellations. I'll write up my list of people when I get the chance.

So yeah, who are you planning to meet at EMS? :thumbup:

never thought i;d ever go to a event and go home with change from £100 but this will be a first.

Chris Malcom sat

4 x Blakes 7 cast sunday

and £50 for my bus fare home :thumbup:

In fact - just remembered that i'm delivering autos to a friend from elsewhere, so will go home with more money than when i arrived!

Edited by TonytheCylon

Just Matt Smith (photo and auto paid already) and Christopher Heyerdahl - oh and Ludo, I was coming originally just for Ludo! ;)

Still with my 8 year old coming too it'll be £30 for train tickets, then entry tickets, food & drink, no doubt a fortune on any stalls selling sweets, and then shopping - I'm looking forward to having enough time to look at all the stalls for once. Isaac likes to look at ​every.single.thing.​ on each stall so usually takes a while. (And then he needs to talk to everyone working on that stall, too - I expect some stallholders & crew will recognise & remember him from previous events!).Still, I might not spend *all* of the money I bring with me, for once. Especially as 2 Matt photos and one auto has already been paid for!

for me a cheap event as i am on tight budget wasnt expecting to come any way have to miss out on Mr Frakes and Mr Rolston hopefully they will come back i am meeting

Matt Smith Photo and Auto couldnt refuse meeting Matt

having a Photo with the Red Dwarf cast

Clayton Mark Auto

Kenneth Hadley Auto

hopefully if me and my dad have enough left Steven Berkoff as well