Sign in to follow this  
chewer

Fans group photo in costume

Any willing possible volunteers?? I'd like to have a group photo taken with fans in costume representing each era of the costume from 60's up to the latest movie. I have a TWOK uniform, my mate, an ENTERPRISE jumpsuit. can any one or does anyone fancy plugging the gaps to cover all other eras? Thinking a great personal photo for each of us to take and add to a great weekend!!

• Like 1

Might wear the TOS mirror universe uniform or TNG jumpsuit. Also considering the latest TOS movie dress. Definately up for a group photo.

Great. Ok, well over the coming days we can perhaps arrange a specific meeting point and day( thinking quite early in the day so as not to interfere with other planned activities)

Say, Saturday morning at 9am at the entrance to the event? Can confirm as we move closer to the weekend. Thanks for your interest!!

Not quite getting the interest I'd hoped for here!! Thanks so far to those still interested.

Im sure there will be plenty of interest once we all get there and the excitement sets in. For now most people seem preoccupied with ensuring they get their tickets on time and know their allocations so they can plan the day. Once its all set you will no doubt find plenty of fans up for a group photo.

Ohhhhh i would love to join in but i have been looking for a custome for year unfortunaly since i am quite large (you could say fat :P ) i have never been able to get a custome in my size but i love to get a copy of any pics made !

Any willing possible volunteers?? I'd like to have a group photo taken with fans in costume representing each era of the costume from 60's up to the latest movie. I have a TWOK uniform, my mate, an ENTERPRISE jumpsuit. can any one or does anyone fancy plugging the gaps to cover all other eras? Thinking a great personal photo for each of us to take and add to a great weekend!!

I shall be at DSTL on the Friday and would be happy to take a group picture of you all.

Well, I will be dressing up for the event and will gladly join any group photo that welcomes me and that doesn't conflict with my schedule...

I am planning on four different costumes for the event...

In general I plan a generic, and not overly accurate, TOS red dress for Friday.

A 7 of 9 inspired look (maroon jumpsuit) for Saturday

And finally a TNG/Deanna Troi (green dress) for Sunday

Oh and I almost forgot... Orion slave girl for the Klingon Party (possible the TNG one as well)

I don't know if any of these looks are in keeping with what you want to create in this group photo, but if you are interested, and set a time and place, I'll gladly participate (schedule allowing)

If I can squeeze into my First Contact/DS9 era costume, I'd be more than happy to help out. It'll be Saturday, if at all so I can be in uniform for Captain Sisko. (I do realise that he will be in civvies).

THanks everyone interested in this. Just got my tickets through and can't wait!!

And let's now not forget our record breaking attempt on Saturday!! Gotta do this!!

Absolutely. I can't wait! Sooooooo excited!

And you will get a chance to take the best group photo ever. Just to think you were about to give up the whole idea.

We're members of the Star Trek family. We don't give up even at the toughest of times. That's what the programme overall has taught us. Am i going on a bit here?!!you get my point though I'm sure!!

• Like 1

Darn! I wanted to get my MACO-uniform fixed and completed...but wont have time now.. Work is keeping me until 10pm up until Thursday, catching the flight to London on Friday lunch time.

Spare plan.. Borrow someones fur and come as a very very big tribble. :D

Hm, casual will have to do this time.. There will be other chances.

• Like 1