Have Tickets Been Posted?

claire316

48 hours? Normally when Royal Mail put one of their slips through the door it asks you wait 24 hours. I would definitly check with your locals sorting office to see if they are there tomorrow because they should be.

Mine usually says to wait about 2 hours before going to collect but maybe it varies depending where you live.

Genearlly Ive been told by the postie that it says 24 hours so as to make sure he/she has finished their rounds and taken the undelivered mail back to the sorting office. In many cases Ive been down town later in the day and its been there. But 48 hours- I've never heard that before so its always worth a check

I agree, it's worth checking anyway, the 48 hours is probably just to make doubly sure it's in, but your postie should have delivered it back there as soon as he or she was finished their round. Mine's usually there within 2 hours, but then I dont live in a rural aread.

And if I bring my order details and my bank statement showing that a) my order was supposedly declined and B) the money was taken from my account the next day, will I get a refund? As I now have tickets that my friend bought me because my order was apparently 'declined'

And before someone replies to this saying email them, i have saying exactly this and they havent replied

I have checked with the ticket ladies who assured me they have replied to all e-mails from every attendee that had a problem, including all e-mails you sent. Everyone that had a problem was offered a solution, I was told this included your issue. I have also been told that you did an order that went through. I assume this is the order your friend bought you then. I was quite relieved to hear you got tickets after all by the way. You posted so often that you were afraid to miss out and I felt quite bad. Credit cards denied for no reason are no fun, one of my cards always messes up with online orders too.

If the e-mails that were sent have not reached you for some reason like Rhi has said you will need to settle this at the show, sorry. I have no information what solution was offered to you (those details wouldn't be me business anyway) and if I had I wouldn't post this bit on here as it's private info meant only for you.

So just to confirm, if my entry ticket doesn't arrive before the show will it just be a case of talking my email order confirmation with me to get in to the show, i.e. if I present that at the door will that get me in or will I need to speak to a crew member while I am in the queue? I've also seen people mention needing bank statements as proof of payment, does that mean I will need to take a bank statement as well becuase if I'm quite honest I'd prefer not to go flapping one of my bank statements around and having to show it to a complete stranger!

So just to confirm, if my entry ticket doesn't arrive before the show will it just be a case of talking my email order confirmation with me to get in to the show, i.e. if I present that at the door will that get me in or will I need to speak to a crew member while I am in the queue? I've also seen people mention needing bank statements as proof of payment, does that mean I will need to take a bank statement as well becuase if I'm quite honest I'd prefer not to go flapping one of my bank statements around and having to show it to a complete stranger!

Yes, just bring your e-mail confirmation. The people mentioning bank statements are either precautious or it was an issue of an order being denied and the money being taken anyway. You will only need the e-mail.

I will try to get it confirmed if there will be crew members going along the lines checking for ticket trouble. If that doesn't happen show the e-mail to crew at the entrance.

And if I bring my order details and my bank statement showing that a) my order was supposedly declined and B) the money was taken from my account the next day, will I get a refund? As I now have tickets that my friend bought me because my order was apparently 'declined'

And before someone replies to this saying email them, i have saying exactly this and they havent replied

I have checked with the ticket ladies who assured me they have replied to all e-mails from every attendee that had a problem, including all e-mails you sent. Everyone that had a problem was offered a solution, I was told this included your issue. I have also been told that you did an order that went through. I assume this is the order your friend bought you then. I was quite relieved to hear you got tickets after all by the way. You posted so often that you were afraid to miss out and I felt quite bad. Credit cards denied for no reason are no fun, one of my cards always messes up with online orders too.

If the e-mails that were sent have not reached you for some reason like Rhi has said you will need to settle this at the show, sorry. I have no information what solution was offered to you (those details wouldn't be me business anyway) and if I had I wouldn't post this bit on here as it's private info meant only for you.

What do you mean I did an order that went through? All 3 times I tried to pay for tickets, I got an email confirming the order, and then an email saying it was cancelled, and the two that were done when registered with the website both still say declined, and a day after the last one was declined, the money came out

I am sorry Dave, Queen Sindel was simply answering your question. All we can do now that the office is shut is advise you to speak to them at the show. We don't know what was said to you in the emails etc as we don't work in the office, we are volunteers, here to answer general enquiries, rather than specific shop queries that are undergoing, so it is a little unfair to sound so exasperated.

I appreciate that it is frustrating, but they are very helpful at the organisers booth and sales desk. I hope they are able to help you

Edited by Rhianydd

What do you mean I did an order that went through? All 3 times I tried to pay for tickets, I got an email confirming the order, and then an email saying it was cancelled, and the two that were done when registered with the website both still say declined, and a day after the last one was declined, the money came out

You have never replied to my question which e-mail address you used to order. So I asked the ticket ladies to check with the e-mail you registered with to see if there has been any correspondence. They told me there has been correspondence with your e-mail address and that you actually did a second order that went through. This is all I know. I do not have any details on this order. Like I said, it may have been your friend's. I can only assume you mentioned this one when writing to them. I don't have access to the e-mails, I can only let you know what I have been told.

In any case under these circumstances I'd recommend you run a virus scan and change the password for your e-mail address, possibly also check for forwarding addresses in your e-mail account. It would certainly be an odd thing to do by a hacker, but at least it would explain how the charge on your account showed up if your friend's order was done on a different card.

The mods are trying their best to help everyone. But as we told you several times, we don't have access to the correspondence and the office is shut now. There is only so much we can do. We've been busting our guts trying to get info for you because you were so worried. But due to the show being tomorrow we can't help anymore now because everyone that can give us info is away from the office.

I am really sorry, but you will have to speak to the Organisers Booth at the show. They are the ones that can help you at this point, we can't.