EMS Talk and Photo shoot SCHEDULE!

Too Tall

Also broken record'ing here but if someone could please confirm, even if it's just "No.", is the first autograph for Vic free?

It is £15 per autograph from Vic Mignogna. The first autograph will not be free. Apart from the comic guests there are no 'free signers' at the event :)

Thanks, all I needed to know, happy enough paying ofc, but rather have my budget sorted.

Shane Helms = The Hurricane... at least when he was in WWE, the guy who's dressed like a superhero ;-) thanks for the info. Last time the crew member I spoke to over clashing photoshoots was most unhelpful, I became quite angry with him after his response to my query, he wanted me to wait at the end of one long queue and keep an eye on the end of the other queue which went off in the opposite direction, I told him I'm afraid I'm not a human periscope, his suggestion was ridiculous and unhelpful and as a result I did miss one of my photoshoots but I was so flustered over the whole thing I only realised afterwards when I checked the schedule.

Would it be possible to change some Sunday shoots to Saturday?

You mean tickets for shoots you have already bought? Ask at the organisers booth on the day, but I can't promise anything. Normally it is not possible, but if the shoot is not sold out maybe an exception can be made.

If a member of crew in blue doesn't or can't ease your mind, speak to someone in red.

Exactly, that's the way to go.

Would it be possible to change some Sunday shoots to Saturday?

You mean tickets for shoots you have already bought? Ask at the organisers booth on the day, but I can't promise anything. Normally it is not possible, but if the shoot is not sold out maybe an exception can be made.

If a member of crew in blue doesn't or can't ease your mind, speak to someone in red.

Exactly, that's the way to go.

Already bought shoots but am leaving about 3.30 on Sunday and 2 shoots are after 3.30. I was hoping to swap them for sat shoots.

oh okay, there will be a floorplan at the organisers booth, which is usually near the main door.

However, dealers are usually grouped into one area, usually as you go in, , autos into one (or two or three, depending on numbers, but usually still in same general area), photoshoots are usually around the sides of the rooms

there will be two queues at his auto desk, one for pre-ordered, one for on the day

Yes, go to the sales desk to purchase a talk ticket, do that first thing to avoid disappointment :D (this desk is usually near the entrance too)

Edited by Rhianydd

oh okay, there will be a floorplan at the organisers booth, which is usually near the main door.

However, dealers are usually grouped into one area, usually as you go in, , autos into one (or two or three, depending on numbers, but usually still in same general area), photoshoots are usually around the sides of the rooms

there will be two queues at his auto desk, one for pre-ordered, one for on the day

Yes, go to the sales desk to purchase a talk ticket, do that first thing to avoid disappointment :D (this desk is usually near the entrance too)

Thanks! :) I'm guessing the pre-ordered queue will be "seen to" first? I've just been told we have to leave to get our train home at 4:30, so won't make Matt's talk :( We're a bit worried we may miss with the autographs but our plan is to go straight to the autograph queue after the photoshoot (we're in the first slot) :)

Thanks again!