EMS Talk and Photo shoot SCHEDULE!

Too Tall

Are all the talks except Matt's & Red Dwarfs free then?

There's two I'd love to do, and if so how would I go about this...do we still need to get a ticket?

It looks that way, yes.

You will still need a ticket for the free talks. Those tickets can be picked up at a table near the talk area.

Will the Red Dwarf and Matt Smith talk tickets be sold at the usual talk-ticket distribution table?

No. They don't have the facilities to handle payments there. Talk tickets are on sale along with photoshoots and autograph vouchers at the sales table near the Organisers Booth.

• Moderators

Will there be a limit on how many talk tickets can be bought by one person?

The free talk tickets are often one-per-person but I don't know of a limit on buying paid-for talk tickets.

Thanks- if possible could you also ask whether press passes have been sent out?

Can you drop me a line at the address in my profile with your name please? I don't think anything has been sent out, my understanding was you pick them up at the venue.

Press passes were not sent out, you need to pick them up at the venue. If you need more details than that (not sure if you had one before) please e-mail me.

I realise you can't please everyone but the original Staurday Schedule suited me down to the ground. Changing it so much has really messed my plans up. Going to have to rework my entire arrival time and hang around for hours for my last photoshoot :(

I agree with you, the older timetable was better for me to. I'm going to have to rearrange my day.

The Red Dwarf photoshoot is quite late on Saturday. What sort of time will we get the photos as normally its a couple of hours wait.

All photos, as stated in Too Tall's original post, are given to you upon leaving the photo shoot. They ahve a new print set up now.

Thanks- if possible could you also ask whether press passes have been sent out?

Can you drop me a line at the address in my profile with your name please? I don't think anything has been sent out, my understanding was you pick them up at the venue.

Press passes were not sent out, you need to pick them up at the venue. If you need more details than that (not sure if you had one before) please e-mail me.

Can you drop me a message? I can't seem to get your contacts. Many thanks :)

The good: no more photoshoot clashes on Saturday. The bad: no more leaving circa 4pm. Boo! Well, more chance to get the lovely Mr Smith's autograph beforehand, right? ;)

I'm now going to have to wait from just after 11 (Frakes photoshoot, low number) until 4:30 (Chris Heyerdahl shoot) with nothing to do other than get Matts auto (pre-paid low number so can go pretty much anytime for that) and hang out. Hmmm. Could get a bit bored.

No point trying to swap Chris' shoot for sunday either so I can leave earlier on Sat as that's just as late. Oh well, it is what it is.

With so few guests this year it's perfect sense to only run two photo shoot areas compared with the 4 at London Film & Comic Con in July.

This does mean that the times for photoshoots are potentially spread out for those who can only find 1 or 2 guests they are interested in photos with.

But at least there is less 'photoshoot clash' issues this time round.

Quick question... we have no's 136/137 for Matt's autograph. Can we go straight from the photoshoot (we're in the 1st slot) to queue for the autograph (ie will there be a table with his name on) or do we have to wait til he gets back to the table and we're called? And when we go in at 9, can we go straight to queue for his photoshoot at 10? Ta! :)