EMS Talk and Photo shoot SCHEDULE!

Too Tall

• Moderators

Thank you :) So the autographs are called via number too, then? Sorry for all the questions - you can tell it's my first time! :)

The autographs run on a 'virtual queuing' system to avoid people waiting all day in one line. Autograph tickets bought online will have a number on them, there will also be on-the-day virtual queue tickets given out with their own set of numbers. There will be a sign at the end of the queue saying which numbers can join the queue at that time. (The allowed ranges always start at 1, you cannot miss your slot once your number has been allowed in.)

Thank you :) So the autographs are called via number too, then? Sorry for all the questions - you can tell it's my first time! :)

Yes. If you prepaid the number is on your autograph ticket. If you pick up a virtual queue ticket on the day that is numbered as well.

Don't apologize for questions please. We're happy to answer and ensure you get the best experience possible.

Hi guys, this is my first UK con :)

I'm getting all my photo ops and autos on the Sunday, but can I come and purchase the tickets on the Saturday, to save me waiting in line to buy them on the Sunday? (I know about the VQ tickets) xx

• Moderators

You can absolutely come and buy photoshoot tickets on the Saturday (you will obviously have to pay entry to do this). VQ tickets for autographs are only available on the day you plan to use them.

A bit peeved at no photo opp for vic as it was already stated on his announcement... I'd have liked the chance to have a decent photograph taken as it can be a little hard at the table while everyone is waiting. Can't be helped I guess, maybe I'll just get another autograph...

Cool :) (VQ tickets were the first thing I understood from this site lol).

Does anyone know if Dean Cain and Christopher Heyerdahl will be doing personalisations? Or if they have a 'no can do' rule etc? xx

Cool :) (VQ tickets were the first thing I understood from this site lol).

Does anyone know if Dean Cain and Christopher Heyerdahl will be doing personalisations? Or if they have a 'no can do' rule etc? xx

There's no general "no can do" rule. Sometimes personalisations are stopped when a line gets too busy. I expect Dean to be quite busy, but not to the point where a cut of would be necessary. I don't see it happening for Chris either. He's always personalized when he appeared.

can I just ask. i have got my Matt Smith photoshoot ticket in the post and its numbered in the 100s

as this puts me at 10 to 11am and i dont have a early entry ticket yet can i still get one on the day or should i have got one in advance.

i hope i can still get one.

thanks in advance for any help you can give. :D

Edited by yuichitaira
  • Like 1

can I just ask. i have got my Matt Smith photoshoot ticket in the post and its numbered in the 100s

as this puts me at 10 to 11am and i dont have a early entry ticket yet can i still get one on the day or should i have got one in advance.

i hope i can still get one.

thanks in advance for any help you can give. :D

You can. Just join the Early Bird pay on the day queue, hand over your existing ticket and pay the difference.

thanks but i don't have any entry ticket yet. not even a standard one. i was planning to buy on the day once the photoshoot times were announced. what i wanted to know was, as i have no entry ticket yet, can i still queue up to buy an early entry one on the day or did they have to be brought in advance. i'd prefer to have my photo with Matt in the morning, :D

thanks again.

Edited by yuichitaira

• Moderators

Early entry tickets can be bought on the door. There will be 2 queues when you arrive, one for people who already have tickets bought online, and one for people paying on the door. (Note that entry tickets bought on the door are cash only.)

Am I right in thinking that tickets bought on the day will be numbered carrying on from where the pre-sold tickets left off? So if the last Matt Smith ticket sold online was numbered 509, the on the day tickets will start 510? Etc... :)

Yes that is normally what happens.

• Moderators

Am I right in thinking that tickets bought on the day will be numbered carrying on from where the pre-sold tickets left off? So if the last Matt Smith ticket sold online was numbered 509, the on the day tickets will start 510? Etc... :)

For photoshoots this is what will happen, yes.

Pre-paid autographs and on-the-day virtual tickets have separate numbering with both beginning at 1 and numbers for both sets will be given at the end of Matt's queue.