EMS Talk and Photo shoot SCHEDULE!

Too Tall

I have to admit that as the Red Dwarf photoshoot is the only one that I am doing, I'd hoped is was going to be earlier in the day, so that I could get the most out of my visit to London.

Oh well, it's still gonna be smegging awesome meeting the boys from the dwarf!!

Okay, having read that I'm rather concerned now and for the first time ever, I have to ask... am I going to get all my photoshoots? Originally we were only able to attend on the Sunday so consequently, I have Billy Gunn, Jonathan Frakes, Dean Cain and The Hurricane all on Sunday which seem to clash and Ethan Phillips is close as well... um... help!

Not sure who the hurricane is, but it doesn't look like you'll have a problem with the others. Goto the shoot that finishes first and if you think you'll miss the next speak to a crew member and they'll squeeze you in.

Okay, having read that I'm rather concerned now and for the first time ever, I have to ask... am I going to get all my photoshoots? Originally we were only able to attend on the Sunday so consequently, I have Billy Gunn, Jonathan Frakes, Dean Cain and The Hurricane all on Sunday which seem to clash and Ethan Phillips is close as well... um... help!

You shouldn't have any problems, the only overlap you have is of Dean Cain and Billy Gunn and if you tell the crew at the Dean Cain shoot that you have Billy's too they'll make sure you're through in time. The rest run one after the other so you'll be fine.

• Moderators

From my reading of the timetable you should have plenty time to get to Jonathan's then Dean's in A before going to the 3 in B - if necessary speak to the crew at photo A if you end up running short for time at the end of Dean's shoot but this shouldn't be a problem.

Me again!

Sorry to be a pain, but just wondered if you know where the Ludo from Labyrinth shoot will be as I couldn't see it in the list. Will he be in a different area? Do you think a floor plan might be ready to be posted on here in advance? Sorry, I know you're all so busy.

Thanks again :)

Nick

At LFCC they had the GoT throne and it was in its own enclosed photo area, not too far up on the left hand side. You didn't need a ticket you just joined the queue.

Are the tickets for the free talks numbered (seat number)? Or do you just walk in to the talk (when able) and sit where you want? Also, how many minutes before the talk is due to start do they let people in? Sorry to be a pest!

Also broken record'ing here but if someone could please confirm, even if it's just "No.", is the first autograph for Vic free?

It is £15 per autograph from Vic Mignogna. The first autograph will not be free. Apart from the comic guests there are no 'free signers' at the event :)

• Like 1

i think im the only one happy that the dwarf shoot is late! ha ha

I dont hit london till 3.25pm and by the time ive checked in at the hotel etc it will be 4pm before I even get in, so its perfect timing for me! lol

I'm really happy it's later, as I have to be somewhere in the morning and early afternoon, so i'm very glad it's later

• Showmasters Admin

What about Aidan Turner photoshoot on the Saturday? His name isn't on the list....

Also do you know if there are tickets available still for the Matt Smith talk?

Aiden I'm afraid cancelled.

Matt Smith's talk tickets did NOT go on sale in advance. So currently they are all available.

Will there still be availability on the day for the Tyson/Bruno photo shoot? I have not bought a ticket in advance since I will not arrive before 11am because of my flight and I did not want to take the risk of wasting £70 on a photo shoot I would not be able to attend. It looks now like I would be able to make it but is there a reasonable chance I can still buy a photo shoot ticket on Saturday?

I remember the Tyson photo shoot tickets were sold out in advance two years ago.

The shoot has not sold out on the online store and we got no warnings tickets were low. So I'd say there is a reasonable chance, yes.

Ok thanks for that, here's hoping. If my flight is delayed I can forget about it, especially if there long queues at the sales desk but good to know I still have a chance.