EMS Talk and Photo shoot SCHEDULE!

Too Tall

Could anyone confirm that Dean Cain is definitely NOT doing a talk on Sunday? I really don't want it to be like LFCC when Anthony Head wasn't listed as doing one but he ended up doing a talk anyway. And Dean's talk is definitely free, correct? And with free talks, can you just sit anywhere or is there like a virtual ticket type thing in place?

If Anthony "ended up doing a talk anyway" there may have been space, and being the regular/gentleman that he is, he did another.

Only one talk is listed for Dean

With all free talks, you still need to collect a talk ticket at the start of the day. People generally queue to get in, and therefore the earlier you queue, the better seat you get

Edited by Rhianydd

• Showmasters Admin

First time without a gold pass for me. I know tickets for the free talks are usually handed out at a table outside the talk area. But how soon before the talk do they get handed out? Can I get tickets for all the talks I want in 1 go?

They are given out from the opening of the show. You can get them all at the same time.

• Showmasters Admin

Could anyone confirm that Dean Cain is definitely NOT doing a talk on Sunday? I really don't want it to be like LFCC when Anthony Head wasn't listed as doing one but he ended up doing a talk anyway. And Dean's talk is definitely free, correct? And with free talks, can you just sit anywhere or is there like a virtual ticket type thing in place?

If it's not on the schedule it's not intended to be one. Obviously things do change and sometimes guests cancel at the last minute and rather than waste the time we put an extra talk on. But at this time Dean is not doing one on Sunday.

It is free. You collect a ticket at the start of the day. The seating in free talks is first come first served. But you will need a ticket.

Any news on what the auction will consist of? Thinking I might like to take a look but equally if it is for things I'm not in to it might help me plan my schedule over the two days.

Thinking my gold pass will come in handy on Saturday

• Moderators

The auction usually has a mixture of signed photos, memorabilia, sometimes exclusive items from past ME weekend events. Sometimes also rare collectors items or screen used props.

Thanks etmuse will try to get to at least one of them.

Would have liked to catch the GoT talk on both days but sat clashes with Craig Charles photo is it possible to go in and sit at the back after a talk has started? I should get the photo done quickly as gold pass but will have to miss the start at least.

I assume it is ok to leave the auction early in order to go to a photo?

Sorry for all the questions - I've never tried to do as much as I will at this show

Edited by ChrisW

Any news on what the auction will consist of? Thinking I might like to take a look but equally if it is for things I'm not in to it might help me plan my schedule over the two days.

Thinking my gold pass will come in handy on Saturday

Past auctions have had t-shirts & mugs from past events, autographs (got Angela Bruce & Nicholas Courtney double for bout 20quid at last EMS :smile: ), parts of sets ie piece from the bridge of Enterprise & other props ie phaser

Hi,

The Red Dwarf shoot is followed only 5 minutes later in the same area by Sarah Knite's shoot. Will this give time for the Red Dwarf model to be moved out of the way before Sarah's shoot starts?

Or is this an indicator that the model may not be part of the shoot after all?

Just wanted to check as am hoping to have a photo with the model and the guys as per the Red Dwarf Spectacular OP.

Thanks all, you're doing an amazing job, as per.

Nick

Isn't the model a separate shoot, like the Game of Thrones Throne was at LFCC?

Hmm, I re-read the announcement, and I see what you mean.

That will surely have been taken into consideration, and there is a team of crew on the talks area anyway. So shouldn't be an issue if that is the case.

I will wait for clarification though

Edited by Rhianydd

Me again!

Sorry to be a pain, but just wondered if you know where the Ludo from Labyrinth shoot will be as I couldn't see it in the list. Will he be in a different area? Do you think a floor plan might be ready to be posted on here in advance? Sorry, I know you're all so busy.

Thanks again :)

Nick

Okay, having read that I'm rather concerned now and for the first time ever, I have to ask... am I going to get all my photoshoots? Originally we were only able to attend on the Sunday so consequently, I have Billy Gunn, Jonathan Frakes, Dean Cain and The Hurricane all on Sunday which seem to clash and Ethan Phillips is close as well... um... help!