guest cancellation Aidan Turner

showmasters

Another big star cancellation.... This really really blows. If you got any tricks up your sleeves SM, any favours you can call in, now would be a good time

This. Only person I'm going for now is Matt, and I've met him before and I wouldn't have bothered coming at all if Aidan wasn't there. I know I'm going to get someone telling me not to complain now, and yes I'm very well aware it's out of everyone's control but wow, I'm allowed to be thoroughly disappointed that I'm pretty much wasting my Saturday now, and could've saved £40ish that I really need being unemployed.

• Like 1

I'm gutted, I now have no one I want to meet at this event, but have tickets and the day off of work >_< But I suppose it can't be helped and I do wish Aidan the best of luck in his future and with The Hobbit :) I just hope you guys can get him back to another event!

Yeah same, seems a wasted journey now, typical. 5 days earlier and I would've saved myself £150 odd for the trip. All the best to him though.

Edited by DarkElfUK

I'm gutted, I now have no one I want to meet at this event, but have tickets and the day off of work >_< But I suppose it can't be helped and I do wish Aidan the best of luck in his future and with The Hobbit :) I just hope you guys can get him back to another event!

Yeah same, seems a wasted journey now, typical. 5 days earlier and I would've saved myself £150 odd for the trip. All the best to him though.

Aww no :( I'm still going to go since I have paid for my ticket and booked the time off, but it's quite gutting that my main guests have cancelled! But these events are always good fun regardless and it's nice just to catch up with friends while I'm there. Fingers crossed that Aidan can attend another con, maybe CM or LFCC ;)

Work on refunding photo shoot tickets will start tomorrow, and we hope to have them all finished as soon as possible.

What about refunds for Fred Williamson and Natasha Henstridge from 2 weeks ago :blush: Get them sorted first :laugh:

Also still waiting for refunds on Jamie Alexander photoshoots.

Aww no :( I'm still going to go since I have paid for my ticket and booked the time off, but it's quite gutting that my main guests have cancelled! But these events are always good fun regardless and it's nice just to catch up with friends while I'm there. Fingers crossed that Aidan can attend another con, maybe CM or LFCC ;)

Yeah ditto, paid for now and the time booked off, so it would be a waste not to go. Sorry to hear you had a few guests cancel on you though. Just one of those things I guess, but like you said it's still good to catch up and best to make the most of it! It's only money!

• 2 weeks later...