Diabetic help

Glad you asked this question, as my sister is coming with me and she has kidney problems so needs to use the toilet more often etc - on that note, if we are queuing for photos/autographs and she needs to use the toilet, will people usually be friendly and let her rejoin the queue with me when she gets back!? Or how long is the average wait time?! Ta! :)

Glad you asked this question, as my sister is coming with me and she has kidney problems so needs to use the toilet more often etc - on that note, if we are queuing for photos/autographs and she needs to use the toilet, will people usually be friendly and let her rejoin the queue with me when she gets back!? Or how long is the average wait time?! Ta! :)

The photoshoot lines move quite fast. But no one will be bothered by a toilet emergency, especially when you still keep the place in line.

You'll be fine I'm Tye 1 as well, there are plenty of toilets in the venue

I tend to do my insulin before I leave my hotel and I have no qualms doing blood tests in front of people lol

Same here although you can get a few awkward looks lol :smile:

Hahah glad I'm not the only one, though half day on Saturday I might struggle to do blood tests due to being in a cat suit that has gloves attached but luckily only wearing it for half a day.

And ouch 3am start!!

• Like 1

MY day is like so

up at 2 am breakfast metformin 1000 gliclazide, 100, ramipril 10 heart, leave at 3 am 1 hr drive to bus stop, up to 20min wait for bus, almost 2 hr bus journey to london , victoria -- down to tubes earls court then olympia, hopefully by 8-830 am wait in queue try so sort blood sugar levels. adjust meds.

Once in, put on costume,( Im the guy dressed as wonder woman who collects for his son's charity) enjoy day, take 2nd lot of meds same as above, eventually leave reverse journey then get home,hopefully by 8 pm same drugs again. Bed snore snore snore

and yes I will be carrying my blood sugar kit with me

You'll be fine I'm Tye 1 as well, there are plenty of toilets in the venue

I tend to do my insulin before I leave my hotel and I have no qualms doing blood tests in front of people lol

Same here although you can get a few awkward looks lol :smile:

Hahah glad I'm not the only one, though half day on Saturday I might struggle to do blood tests due to being in a cat suit that has gloves attached but luckily only wearing it for half a day.

And ouch 3am start!!

Wow, I'm always so paranoid about my blood sugar levels I'm always testing but Cosplay Definitely comes 1st haha. Hope you have a good (and hopefully low blood sugar-less) day :thumbup:

Edited by BreakingBad123

Paranoia is not good for testing blood sugars at all, they should only really be tested at meal times. I managed to recently get my control to such a perfect level that this EMS proved that because I tested my blood sugar at lunch and I was 5.3. Since getting my background injections right I no longer worry about my levels.

I can imagine though in a cat suit it's gonna be difficult!