• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you PrincessDrusilla for understanding.   I am one who is frustrated, reason being the perceived added value in a best case scenario having bought 2x Gold tickets for myself and my wife was £1

Thinking about it, it makes sense that we'll just be letting you in based on the fact that you HAVE a gold pass.   It's not like you can have it twice.

If some people have to collect there passes at the event, how will they know who they have in advance, just someone was asking on FB and I thought I would double check this, sure its been posted elsewhere...

If some people have to collect there passes at the event, how will they know who they have in advance, just someone was asking on FB and I thought I would double check this, sure its been posted elsewhere...

It's not been posted anywhere as it's still being worked on. There should be news on this hopefully very soon.

• Like 1

If we have free autographs from people we do not want autographs from I assume we can swap them among ourselves.....

Once you have the autograph in your hands what you do with it is your business they can not stop you swapping it with someone else

Can anyone answer this question? I ordered two gold tickets which arrived this morning. However I was EXTREMELY disappointed to find that the autos on the tickets are identical! This is crazy!!! If SM thinks this is approriate then I am very surprised. I am attending with my son and getting two sets of identical autos is useless. Can I compain and ask for a differents set to be allocated?

Hoping someone at SM sees sense and give us the option to swap one set for another set. Or at least issues a different pass to one of us?

Hopeful?

Edited by khitomer

they would assume that if you ordered two gold passes, that you are not personally keeping all the autographs from the two passes, but that one person would get to keep one set and you the other.

I will wait to see if there is any further information from Showmasters when the schedule is announced, we will know more then.

Mine came and the selected 6 autographs are from 6 people I have no interest in..why could we have not just been allowed to choose who we want so long as they are not captains..also my Patrick Stewart talk ticket is for Sunday would anybody want to swap a Sunday for a Friday/Saturday talk ticket?Thanks.Shame things never go as you want but hey that's life!

Rhianydd, is there any easy way to speak with someone from SM directly? I want to ask about the auto problem.

With regards the talks we have to leave around 4 on Sunday to catch our flight home. Will the main talks have finished by then?

Rhianydd, is there any easy way to speak with someone from SM directly? I want to ask about the auto problem.

With regards the talks we have to leave around 4 on Sunday to catch our flight home. Will the main talks have finished by then?

Call the office, that's the quickest way. The phone number is 01908 671138

• Like 1

Mine came and the selected 6 autographs are from 6 people I have no interest in..why could we have not just been allowed to choose who we want so long as they are not captains.

Far too complicated and with too many potential pitfalls. What if 5000 people wanted the same guest? No one else would get a look in. What if people picked their guests, then more were announced? How would you manage people changing their minds? (Too name just a few).

It was stated up front that they would be randomly assigned, so you get what you paid for.

Mine came and the selected 6 autographs are from 6 people I have no interest in..why could we have not just been allowed to choose who we want so long as they are not captains.

Far too complicated and with too many potential pitfalls. What if 5000 people wanted the same guest? No one else would get a look in. What if people picked their guests, then more were announced? How would you manage people changing their minds? (Too name just a few).

It was stated up front that they would be randomly assigned, so you get what you paid for.

Use vouchers. Exchange voucher on the day for autograph. Also of these ‘5000’ people you've mentioned it’s the same as with the VQ system make it first come first served. They can only get through so many auto’s a day and it is over 3 days. Limit the number of vouchers they accept per day as you only get a 'In person autograph' with a 3 day ticket, so if you can’t get your autograph one day, go back the next, perhaps even give out numbered vouchers that can only be redeemed at a certain time or day, but for any guest. Just throwing several idea’s out there. This is a rather pointless argument as you say it did state that they were going to be randomly assigned, but it doesn't mean people have to like it.

Quick question for TT. My Gold pass arrived today. My tickets for the Captains individual talks are with it, and also my Photoshoots are in the envelope. Do I use the Gold Pass for entry to the 5 Captains talk / Opening Ceremony as there's no ticket in the pack for that? Cheers.

Actually, when I bought my ticket it wasn't stated that the autographs would be randomnly assigned - they added that info afterwards! Not that it bothers me any more, since I'm fairly resigned to getting autos that I don't want now!

• Like 1