realistic photo shoot times?

clarkekent75

hi sm,

purchased a red dwarf group photo weds,and gonna buy a matt smith one shortly.............

just wondering,as the trains/buses may or may not be functioning normally,will you be putting these two photo ops later,around noon ect? pretty please??? as i know i,and lots of others will have trouble getting to a shoot if they are too early????

I think it's unlikely any shoot will be done before 11am because a lot of people don't arrive until the entry tickets are cheaper. The "early bird" tickets are more expensive before 11am

Edited by Ray

I think it's unlikely any shoot will be done before 11am because a lot of people don't arrive until the entry tickets are cheaper. The "early bird" tickets are more expensive before 11am

Photo shoots can happen before this time. That is why you can upgrade to early bird on the door. If memory serves me correctly - I am getting old :) - there have been pre 11am photo shoots at the bigger shows.

Photo shoots normally start before 11am. Around 9.30am can be considered a normal starting time.

If people who have purchased a 11am entry ticket and subsequently find that a photo shoot they want is before 11am then all they have to do is join the Early Bird pay on the day queue to upgrade. Hand over your existing ticket and pay the difference.

I had two shoots that started before 11am, one was a smaller guests, another was big guests. So best to be prepared for an early shoot.