Danielle Weeks (Sally)

Harry Groener (Father Thomas)

Jennifer Sky (Mabel Stillman)

Christopher Wiehl (The Snake)

Brian Thompson (Cronus/War)

Channon Roe (Cree)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I totally agree with this! There are still a many Charmed fan out there and England has not been graced with as many Charmed guests as America has in terms of conventions. Especially with Charmed BOS being a big hit at last years LFCC, the more charmed fans the better for them. And their Book of Shadows replica is the closest to the original as possible, after purchasing mine last year and getting it signed by Holly and Brian, I just want more signatures whether it be main cast or not. Please Showmasters try your best to help us celebrate the 15th Anniversary!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

YES I so agree! I think Holly Marie Combs and Rose McGowan and Alyssa Milano should come for LFCC 2013. As you said it's the 15th anniversary for Charmed, we all love Charmed so much and waiting for some kind of reunion. It's been 7 years now since Charmed ended, and there aren't any reunion that happened yet! It'd be a dream came true for all Charmed fans if we finally had a Charmed Reunion with all three Charmed ones.

There is actually a 'twitition' for Alyssa and Rose for LFCC http://twitition.com/9bowe.

I would love a reunion convention, but i'm not sure of the popularity for people to commit to a full 3 day con, but I would love if they got a Charmed guest each year. Shannen did one a few years ago so hopefully she is interested in coming back. Rose is not as busy as she used to be so maybe she will get around to it soon. Fingers crossed!