Latest guest announcement - Matt Smith The Doctor

showmasters

The EMS is a show is advertised to the Public to come meet their favourite guests and it is the Public who pay for the tickets which are going up up in price just the entrance fee!

The photoshoot seams the only way to get more money from the fans especially form the lesser known celebritys. What annoys me is when some of the guests decide whether to add a dedication or not. One example of a guest was David Soul who decided only to do dedications on his autographs and that should be left up to the fans to decide especially for the price we pay for autographs now.

Edited by doctorwhoman

Thanks any one know exactly how many photoshoots are left

I don't have a pre-paid early entry ticket either

so shall have to queue for that then get in and try and get a photoshoot and autograph

is there any point getting the Train to London if i cant get both

Sorry, even if we had those numbers they are never published. The only number that was published was that approximately 1/3 of tickets was sold the first night.

Hi, this kind of follows on from my PP's in this thread but is a new question I think.

Ive now purchased two pre-pay autos for Matt, and I know these will act as my VQ's, but my question now is do I have to go up twice to get these or can I get both with the lower numbered pre-pay ticket and hand over both tickets then? (I know Id need an 'on the day' VQ if I decided I wanted 3+ items signed).

Just wanted to know as I know you can get up to 5 pay on the day items signed per normal VQ you have and I know that you can go in to photo shoots with your lowest numbered ticket if you have more than one.

Thanks again for your advice

Hi, this kind of follows on from my PP's in this thread but is a new question I think.

Ive now purchased two pre-pay autos for Matt, and I know these will act as my VQ's, but my question now is do I have to go up twice to get these or can I get both with the lower numbered pre-pay ticket and hand over both tickets then? (I know Id need an 'on the day' VQ if I decided I wanted 3+ items signed).

Just wanted to know as I know you can get up to 5 pay on the day items signed per normal VQ you have and I know that you can go in to photo shoots with your lowest numbered ticket if you have more than one.

Thanks again for your advice

Yes, you can get both prepaid autographs together when the lowest number is called.

Still waiting for my Matt Smith photoshoot & 3 pre-paid auto tickets to arrive.

I know that I can bring a copy of the confirmation email, a mini statement to show the money leaving my account, and the card I paid with to get replacements - just wondering how this will work with the nos on my new auto tickets & the new photoshoot ticket?

Will the replacement tickets, if I need them, carry the same VQ/p-shoot numbers as the ones that haven't arrived yet?

Geoff

Still waiting for my Matt Smith photoshoot & 3 pre-paid auto tickets to arrive.

I know that I can bring a copy of the confirmation email, a mini statement to show the money leaving my account, and the card I paid with to get replacements - just wondering how this will work with the nos on my new auto tickets & the new photoshoot ticket?

Will the replacement tickets, if I need them, carry the same VQ/p-shoot numbers as the ones that haven't arrived yet?

Geoff

Unless the system has changed, sorry but you will receive the next available numbers, i.e. not your original allocation.

]Unless the system has changed, sorry but you will receive the next available numbers, i.e. not your original allocation.

Does this mean that I need act as if I was buying the photoshoot on the day & get there before they all run out,?

If the photoshoot tickets should sell out before I can get there, will I be given something like a hand-numbered ticket?

Re the autos, do I need to get there as early as possible to get a low VQ, in the normal way for a big guest?

The reason I ask, is that my plan was to arrive around 1pm & attend the second photo session for Matt - will I still be able to do this & not have to worry about not getting a photoshoot ticket or a high VQ.

Cheers

Geoff

]Unless the system has changed, sorry but you will receive the next available numbers, i.e. not your original allocation.

Does this mean that I need act as if I was buying the photoshoot on the day & get there before they all run out,?

If the photoshoot tickets should sell out before I can get there, will I be given something like a hand-numbered ticket?

Re the autos, do I need to get there as early as possible to get a low VQ, in the normal way for a big guest?

The reason I ask, is that my plan was to arrive around 1pm & attend the second photo session for Matt - will I still be able to do this & not have to worry about not getting a photoshoot ticket or a high VQ.

Cheers

Geoff

I would recommend going to the sales desk and organising your photoshoot as soon as you can, I understand there may be VQ tickets you may want to get first to get a low number, yes. The VQ tickets go very quickly for the busy guests, so if you want Matts, that should be your first port of call to get a low number, then you can go and sort out your photoshoot ticket. I cannot comment on whether the ticket would be hand written etc, the pitboss on the Sales desk will be able to help/advise more

If you are unable to arrive until 1pm, I cannot guess whether you would get a VQ ticket that would guarantee you an autograph, however, the crew can advise you on the day. They do strive to get through everybody, and even try to get to open queue by the end of the day, but that can never be guaranteed.

Cheers.

It wont be a problem going 'early bird', but as I'm only going for Matt I was hoping to arrive in time for the second photosession, get my three autos after & then shoot off home, saving a few pounds on the entry ticket as well.

I take it from what you say that if the pre-paid auto tickets don't arrive, then I've lost the benefit of ordering online & not having to rush to get a low VQ, in other words the sales desk can't issue me with some sort of pass to join the pre-paid auto queue?

Geoff

oh, beg your pardon, I only saw you had ordered a photoshoot

If you have ordered a pre-paid auto, they should be able to re-issue that for you, and therefore you shouldn't have a problem getting your auto.

just go straight to the sales desk on arrival (whether you choose to go earlier, but if you have pre-paid you should be okay to arrive as originally planned), and show them everything you have. (email confirmation, ID, card used to order etc).

My apologies

Thank you for the quick answer. I have pre-paid autograph ticket number 20 so shall head straight for his signing area. Thanks again.

Sorry if this has been asked before but will Matt be signing before his photoshoot or not starting autographs till after?

The intention is that he will be signing from 9am.

Photoshoot was one of my best photos from showmasters, nicely zoomed in, nice big smile from Mr Smith. Bagcheck flowed nice and smooth on the way in and out...walked out the door and theres my picture right there, no more waiting for all the people who crowd the tables for their picture...Well Done Showmasters, well done indeed.