Latest guest announcement - Matt Smith The Doctor

showmasters

• Moderators

if i pre-order an auto now but when i get there i decide i want to purchase another, can i? or do i need a VT on the day aswell for this?

thanks

If it runs the same way as pre-order autos did for Jeri at LFCC (which it likely will) then you will need a VT on the day if you wish to purchase additional autographs.

payed for the photo ops and the pre payment Auto for Matt really cant wait now all i am going up there for is having a photo with the boys from the Dwarf meeting and have a photo with Matt Smith and Auto from Clayton Mark and Kenneth Hadley roll on next saturday :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

We really wernt planning on going on the Saturday having already booked all our tickets for Sunday. However after begging my boss for the day off and having to pay out for 2 more entry tickets we are now going. I have booked my husband and i a photoshoot each and 1 autograph pre-payment for both of us. Killing our bank account but deffo a great guest, we are very excited!!!

Holy Freaking yeah!!!!!!

Awesomeness on a grand scale, thank you so much for this!

Just wondering (and sorry if this covered elsewhere) if I purchase a pre-paid atograph (which I already have) but on the day I decide to get more than one thing signed, can I purchase the additional signatures at the same time as using my pre-paid VQ/auto ticket?

Hope that makes some kind of sense!

Also, am I right in thinking that if I purchase another photo shoot (already got one ordered) that I can go in on the lower of the two ticket numbers to have both shots taken?

Many thanks

Nick

Do you know the answer re the photoshoot part of my PP?

If you have more than 1 photoshoot ticket, you can have them all taken at once and queue when the lowest number is called, yes.

Lovely, thanks etmuse

He is only a big name if u r interested in dr who

He is a big guest no matter what you like. Whether you like Dr Who or not determines just how big a guest he is.

Edited by Murph
  • Like 1