Latest guest announcement - Matt Smith The Doctor

showmasters

Very happy, costly but think it says alot when as a current doc he is still cheaper than DT. i bought a photo and auto

matt is fantastic, met him once before, also SM spanks "the others"

thanks jason

though PLEASE do his shoot after 11, a few of us doctor who fans will be elsewhere sat morning for a rare who girl, please take this into account

Thanks Jason, if I do purchase the autograph in advance do we still have to get virtual tickets? Sorry this is probably in the faq but I have my finger poised and ready to buy!

Will we still be able to get autographs via the ususal method of virtual tickets on the day?

yes you will again as long as time permits

Matt has a good pace so you should be fine .

jason

I have never purchased an autograph in advance. Do you still have to get a virtual ticket on the day?

Jeri Ryan was pre pay at LFCC, ticket had a no on it that acted as VQ. So didn't have to get separate one on the day.

Thanks man, think I shall book mine now then just to be safe.

Yeah much easier to do now. Not only gets it paid and out the way, but more likely to get a lower no in advance (unless queuing really early on the day)

Eeeeeeek! Brilliant guest, SM. Photoshoot duly ordered. *rubs hands gleefully*

(Bang go my hopes of just attending on the Sunday, eh? :P)

On a random note, I had just got in and the other half was watching last Saturday's DW ep again so Mr Smith's face was on the screen at the very moment as I refreshed the browser - spooky!

Thanks, have pre-booked two autographs as well.

Thank you so much Showmasters for getting Matt as a guest, you guys have made me really happy.

Thanks Jason, if I do purchase the autograph in advance do we still have to get virtual tickets? Sorry this is probably in the faq but I have my finger poised and ready to buy!
No, the autograph ticket acts as the VQ ticket as well.