Online Shop...

nuttymummy

Ok...I have never bought from the online shop before, I just usually pay everything on the day.

If I were to buy the weekend entry tickets (im attending Saturday after 4pm - and all day Sunday)

would they arrive in time...and where do I go with them...do I still have to queue in that ginormous queue?

also...When will we know TIMES of photoshoots?

Obviously I can only make Saturday after 4pm due to trains...and I only decided to go that day due to the RD crew being there only one day. So Im just wondering if I will make it in time for any photoshoots with them on the Saturday?

cheers guys!

• Like 1

In the past all photoshoots have been before 4pm in order to give enough time for processing. We dont know yet if that will change with the new photo developing that's being done. The schedule is usually only released in the week before the event because guest lists often change a lot in the last few days with additions and unfortunate cancellations. My personal opinion is that if you're not going to be there til after 4pm on Saturday then you'll probably miss out on the RD photoshoot, my guess would be that it would be much earlier in the day.

The schedule wont be out before the online shop closes so I'm afraid there's just no way to know, but personally I think it's unlikely if you're getting there so late. In answer to your other questions, the reason the online shop closes when it does is to give time for you to get your tickets in the post before the event. And there are separate queues in the mornings, one for those who already have their tickets and one for those who still have to buy theirs. Both can be ginormous I'm afraid but the pre-bought line tends to move quite quickly once the doors open as there's no stopping to buy tickets, you just go straight through.

Agreed - unfortunately we won't know until the schedule goes up. Personally I think that there may be photo shoots later than normal due to the new printing system but as to which guests....sorry can't help with that.

From what I recall Craig is normally pretty good with photos at the signing desk when getting an auto (of course that can change during the day due to how busy he is).