ok a big guest day tomorrow ?

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

hi everyone

we have been try to close the deal on not one but two Big guests for this years EMS

tonight we have been told we should have at least one BIG guest signed off by tomorrow

so if we get one or the other we will announce asap so you all have the chance to pre order the photo ops

the shop was planned to close tomorrow but if we get at least one of these two guests signed off tomorrow we will hold the closing of the shop off for another day , as we want to help with the lines on the day, and there will be lines :-)

so watch this space as if we pull this off, many many of you are going to be pleased , we will know in the next 24 hours

jason :dance:

Edited by Rhianydd
  • Like 3

Who could it be? BIG...Big is a BIG word...hm...Game of Thrones maybe? Maybe a replacment for Jaimie (poor lass...injured)...maybe another actor from the THOR film? Maybe another big actor *cough* Sam Worthington *cough*? what? I cant get my hopes up :P

Edited by Newbie

the shop was planed to close tomorrow but if we get at lest one of these two guests signed off tomorrow we will hold the closing of the shop off for another day , as we want to help with the lines on the day, and there will be lines :-)

Wait what?

Since when?

The email I got on Saturday 22ndsaid the shop wasn't due to close until Saturday 29th - definitely not tomorrow.

EMS ONLINE SHOP CLOSING DATES

Here are the last date for ordering tickets in advance through the online shop. This will give enough time for the tickets to be delivered and any queries sorted out before the start of the event.

Overseas orders: Monday 24th Sept at 6pm

UK orders: Saturday 29th Sept at 6pm

That was only four days ago. When did this change?

the shop was planned to close tomorrow but if we get at least one of these two guests signed off tomorrow we will hold the closing of the shop off for another day , as we want to help with the lines on the day, and there will be lines :-)

Huh? The 'Online Shop Closing Dates' thread says that Saturday 29th was set to be the final chance to pre-book.....I therefore planned on buying mine then as I don't have any money until that morning............If there is a change can we at least be warned so that we don't miss out on ordering entry/photo tickets, regardless of new 'big' announcements?

Wait what?

Since when?

The email I got on Saturday 22ndsaid the shop wasn't due to close until Saturday 29th - definitely not tomorrow.

Huh? The 'Online Shop Closing Dates' thread says that Saturday 29th was set to be the final chance to pre-book.....I therefore planned on buying mine then as I don't have any money until that morning............If there is a change can we at least be warned so that we don't miss out on ordering entry/photo tickets, regardless of new 'big' announcements?

I have received confirmation that the shop is closing Saturday 29th as originally stated.

Wait what?

Since when?

I have received confirmation that the shop is closing Saturday 29th as originally stated.

Many thanks for the confirmation! :)