Photo Shoot Pics

HughesA

Got some of my photo shoot tickets through this morning and the included info states pics will be ready moments after being taken. Is this correct as have had to wait several hrs previously.

Also if pic is poor quality (closed eyes etc) will this allow for free re-takes? Cheers.

This isn't always true. I've had to wait a few hours at a previous show before the photos were laid out and ready to be collected. I ended up spending a lot more money at the stands while waiting lol

The system has changed since then. Most photos (if not all) are printed on site now.

Apologies if this is a really stupid question it's my first time for a photoshoot with a guest (would have been Norman reedus at LFCC butt....)

Anywho...the numbers on the photoshoot tickets. Do they represent an order of when you will go through to have your photo taken or is it a first come first serve basis?

Sorry for being such a n00b.

And thanks in advance for any replies.

• Moderators

Apologies if this is a really stupid question it's my first time for a photoshoot with a guest (would have been Norman reedus at LFCC butt....)

Anywho...the numbers on the photoshoot tickets. Do they represent an order of when you will go through to have your photo taken or is it a first come first serve basis?

For a busy shoot, the queue will be called in a very rough number order - ie 'everyone with numbers 1-50 please join the queue now'.

For smaller shoots the numbers are irrelevant.

For a busy shoot, the queue will be called in a very rough number order - ie 'everyone with numbers 1-50 please join the queue now'.

For smaller shoots the numbers are irrelevant.

Thank you :D

This isn't always true. I've had to wait a few hours at a previous show before the photos were laid out and ready to be collected. I ended up spending a lot more money at the stands while waiting lol

The system has changed since then. Most photos (if not all) are printed on site now.

Any photoshoots that you have you will receive your printed photo as you leave the photoshoot area. This will also inc the Iron Throne and Ludo Shoots.

This System has been used at Bitten, Collectormania Glasgow and the Lords of Time Event :smile:

Edited by mojoe