Reg Letter.

wishingpixie

I know I usually make an announcement when I send out the reg letters, but this time I thought I'd send them a little early and let a few of you be surprised by what landed on the doormat this morning!

All letters have been sent and yours will be on its way (except for those ordered on or after Sept 25th, those will follow later). As usual PLEASE wait at least a week before chasing yours and allow plenty of time for the posties to catch up with us :smile:

Hi, how long should we expect to receive the letter when you arrive in France?

Because I want to inform my friends that the letters are in roads, as it is our first agreement with you.

And unfortunately the French convention was canceled behind our backs (hence the little anxiety of having done wrong and not to receive our newsletter)

thank you

Hayley - If you're worried about it, mail me at info@collectormania.com and I'll change the list, but she'll be fine. The orders print off really tiny and sometimes the letters bleed together, so the crew are used to my interpretations of your names, lol.

MazelleLily - It'll take a couple of days for your letter to reach you, but it will be there soon. If you don't have it by Wednesday next week, drop me an email and I'll confirm your registration details by return.

MazelleLily - It'll take a couple of days for your letter to reach you, but it will be there soon. If you don't have it by Wednesday next week, drop me an email and I'll confirm your registration details by return.

Thank you so much I just got, I was really happy.

By cons, if my friend is not in my group, you can change when making the pass? Because we would like to stay together among Englishwomen

• Like 1

By cons, if my friend is not in my group, you can change when making the pass? Because we would like to stay together among Englishwomen

TooTall can help you change groups if it turns out that you're separated.

My friend booked 4 tickets for her, me, a friend and her brother, and she's gone on holiday this week. Is there anyway I can find out our numbers? As she doesn't get back till 2 days before the con starts.

Nope. I know it's mean, but you'll have to wait until she gets back. It just adds to the suspenders though, right? (I prefer suspenders to suspense, it's a long story!)

TooTall can help you change groups if it turns out that you're separated.

My friend booked 4 tickets for her, me, a friend and her brother, and she's gone on holiday this week. Is there anyway I can find out our numbers? As she doesn't get back till 2 days before the con starts.

Nope. I know it's mean, but you'll have to wait until she gets back. It just adds to the suspenders though, right? (I prefer suspenders to suspense, it's a long story!)

Thank you to you

Can you tell me who is Too Tall?

• Moderators

What time is registration on the friday? :) also... Can we pre-order photoshoots or just buy them when we get there on friday? Literally cannot wait for the weekend :)

Registration opens at 2, and usually runs until around 8-9pm.

Photoshoots will be available throughout the weekend (until the photoshoot in question takes place, anyway)

if i arrive around 6pm on the friday will i have missed much just my daughter is in school till 3pm that day. Just need to go out and get stuff for the themed parties now :)

You won't have missed anything. Other than the Friday party, the fun stuff doesn't start until Saturday morning.

This next bit isn't in reply to your comment...

Could people please stop emailing me asking where their letter is? I respectfully request that you wait until Wednesday and give Royal Mail a chance to catch up with the hundreds of letters I dropped at the same time. I'm currently wading through dozens of emails prematurely asking me for letter updates and they are preventing me from answering more important queries from concerned attendees. Thank you! :)