First time attending!

FooFighter756

Hi as it says in the title, this is my first time attending! I cannot believe I have never seen this before. I was wondering if anyone could answer a couple of questions if possible?

Firstly, if you book a photo/autograph, how much time do you get to chat and can you take memorabilia to sign? I read the boxers statement about gloves and stuff, but wondered what would happen if I rolled up to Johnathan Frakes with a DVD or something?

Also are you allowed to take random photos your self in there? If I saw say Tyson sat down can you just take a pic or is that not allowed?

Taking my girlfriend to London on a surprise weekend and found this by accident, hope she isnt too disappointed by the choice to take her here!

Thanks for any help!

The photo session is really just a quick "hello, how are you?", picture and gone. If there's time for a chat during the autographs largely depends on queues. You can get your own items to sign. Some guests (like the boxers) do have certain rules, but a DVD will be fine.

Regarding photography there will be signs up saying "no photos" or "no posed photos" if anything is forbidden.

I found with photo ops, that while it does need to be quick, some of the guests will have a quick conversation with you. Brian Krause asked me about my children just before the photo was taken.. But it is better to be prepared for a quick hello, then the photo then go.

I took DVD boxsets and a book to be signed at LFCC. I also had the bulk of my photos with the guests taken when I went to get their autographs but as has been said there will be signs saying who is allowing photos and who is not, but I found that to be the small minority. As for chatting, it depends on how busy they are. Though see some people with long queues, just chatting away after signing the autograph.