Deep Space Nine guest wants

Avengers7

My primary guest wants from the whole of the Trek saga are the only ones i've not met, and there aren't that many thanks to years of attending events:

Diana Muldaur

Wil Wheaton

Whoopi Goldberg

Terry Farrell

James Darren

Roxann Dawson

Salome Jens

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

like everyone else i would love to see-

Terry Farrell (would be great to have the two dax's together)

Alexander Siddig

Cirroc Lofton (he has some great tales of growing up on the set)

also Penny Johnson, Louise Fletcher and the star trek convention Queen Chase Masterson

and some group and duo photoshoot's would be amazing too

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Showmaster have not confirmed it yet but it will great news about Chase Masterson coming to LFCC

(She tweeted her fans on 13th feb plus also on her web site she would be coming)

now we have a true Trek convention queen attending-how about some Ferengi Family photo shoots?

and maybe some of the producers/writers like-Steven ira Behr or Ronald D Moore to talk Trek with.

and how about Rosalind Chao(keiko o'brien) and now as pastor jin in "don't trust the b**** in apartment 23"

• 2 weeks later...

My suggestions are Jeffrey Combs (Possibly the best multi-character Star Trek has ever known), William Lucking, Terry Farrell, Alexander Siddig, Mark Allen Sheppard (Morn - who incidently wsa in evwry single episode), Andrew Robinson, Marc Alaimo, J.G. Hertzler, Casey Biggs, Rosalind Chao, Louise Fletcher, Ken Marshall, Robert O'Reilly and Wallace Shawn; anyone of these would be a welcome addtion to the DS9 event:)

• Moderators

There's often a difference between a guest thinking they're booked, and finalised paperwork with an organiser.

Not saying it won't be announced of course, but just wait.

• Like 1

Howie, we don't know. The mods have posted about the possible reasons, but we have no idea what is going on. It could be as simple as her signing the contract and Showmasters don't have the signed contract yet. But we can only give ideas as none of us is involved with guest bookings.

We have informed the office, but they have not replied to us yet.

• 1 month later...

really hope that you can get Terry Farrell,my daughter and I will be attending, and as she was named Jadzia, it would be great to meet the actress she was named after.she also likes Alexander Siddig so Jadzia could meet Bashir.looking forward to the event and there is still 3 months to go.going to have the same problem i had last year of who to meet and not enough money to see them all.