Billy Boyd

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, it's all good though . . . I mean, I can think of things much worse than naked elves in boots fetishes! :lol:

Yeah! LOL :angry: we should all jointly start a thread -- "Naked elves in boots fettish!" That topic name should reel 'em in!! :D Either that or we would all have our own little perverse thread, but im sure no-one would be complaining!!

Wooo!!! With that piccy on the first page!!

yay!

Yay!! whose guna post it?? we are little geniuses--even if I do say so myself-- did I spell geniuses wrong?? that would be a kick in the teeth wouldnt it!

Anyway new thread for elf fettishes lets get cracking! :D

ok, well I will then.....*runs off*

Billy dreams.....

#1-- I was buying a new puppy with my family and we got one--that was the beginning but somewhere along the line the setting changed to a big fancy hotel with most of the LOTR cast init, it was Elijah, Billy, Orlando, Sean, Dom, Ian Mcellen and Liv.

I was in a big room with a stage and everyone was sat around talking. I was with Liv and my mate from college, but Liv had to leave as she wanted to get her hair done. I said I would go with her but when I returned all the guys were gone. I went to reception and asked what room Billy was in and went up to see him, I asked for his autograph and he said........... no! I was gutted, then I woke up.......not good dream!!

#2-- I was in a lighthouse, Billy was there and we all had to do a bike ride for a charity. We rode our bikes in a group for 1000 miles and when we got half way around we found a well where I ended up sitting on Billy's lap, We cycled back and then I woke up!!

How very random!!!

:D

Edited by **Little Miss Brandybuck**

*is bemused by dreams* :P

*gets out dream analysis book*

Billy refusing an autograph = you want to get to know him better.

Lighthouse symbolises an obsession.

Bike-riding for charity = Billy and you are kind and generous

Lap-sitting indicates Billy-lust

Cycling for 1000 miles - means you are insane. In fact, we all are.

:P:D:D:D;)

*is bemused by dreams* :help:

*gets out dream analysis book*

Billy refusing an autograph = you want to get to know him better.

Lighthouse symbolises an obsession.

Bike-riding for charity = Billy and you are kind and generous

Lap-sitting indicates Billy-lust

Cycling for 1000 miles - means you are insane. In fact, we all are.

:P:D:D:lol::lol:

LOL :lol::lol:

Thats freaky about the lighthouse, is this your own dream analysis or is it a real book?? Cos I do have an unhealthy obsession! :wub:

And yeah the cycle thing must mean im insane!! I love having dreams about Billy, he looked fit in my dreams he was wearing a white shirt and jeans in both of 'em!!

I feel like Im hogging Billy having two dreams of him in a row.....mmmm......lucky moi! I will try not to dream of him tonight and send Billy thoughts over the forum to you!

Happy dreaming Kilty! xx

:help: Hi. Billy dreams 4 me :lol: - though I have had loggy leggy ones of late :help: . Now I need help. Hopefully, Kilty won't look at this as she's away for the weekend. It is her birthday on Friday and I need to 'post' a Lij birthday card from somewhere. However, I am a complete technophobe and don't know what to do. Is there a kind hobbit/elf lover out there who can assist? I'll check back later. :D

:D Hi. Billy dreams 4 me :lol: - though I have had loggy leggy ones of late :help: . Now I need help. Hopefully, Kilty won't look at this as she's away for the weekend. It is her birthday on Friday and I need to 'post' a Lij birthday card from somewhere. However, I am a complete technophobe and don't know what to do. Is there a kind hobbit/elf lover out there who can assist? I'll check back later. :lol:

I will totally help you get that sorted out! What do you need? We should start a new thread especially for her saying happy birthday with loads of good yummy Lij things onit!

What do you think?? I dont know you two very well but have been talking to you both quite a lot now and you seem so friendly, I'd be happy to help with this b'day project!

xx

:D Hi.  Billy dreams 4 me  :lol: - though I have had loggy leggy ones of late  :help: .  Now I need help.  Hopefully, Kilty won't look at this as she's away for the weekend.  It is her birthday on Friday and I need to 'post' a Lij birthday card from somewhere.  However, I am a complete technophobe and don't know what to do.  Is there a kind hobbit/elf lover out there who can assist?  I'll check back later. :lol:

I will totally help you get that sorted out! What do you need? We should start a new thread especially for her saying happy birthday with loads of good yummy Lij things onit!

What do you think?? I dont know you two very well but have been talking to you both quite a lot now and you seem so friendly, I'd be happy to help with this b'day project!

xx

Great :lol: A million thanks. Email me on Wiggins@le10.fslife.co.uk so we can keep this a secret. One week to work on it. I have to fetch small people from school now so 'speak' later. xxx :lol:

:D Hi.  Billy dreams 4 me  :lol: - though I have had loggy leggy ones of late  :help: .  Now I need help.  Hopefully, Kilty won't look at this as she's away for the weekend.  It is her birthday on Friday and I need to 'post' a Lij birthday card from somewhere.  However, I am a complete technophobe and don't know what to do.  Is there a kind hobbit/elf lover out there who can assist?  I'll check back later. :lol:

xx

Great :lol: A million thanks. Email me on Wiggins@le10.fslife.co.uk so we can keep this a secret. One week to work on it. I have to fetch small people from school now so 'speak' later. xxx :lol:

Will do.....speak to you later xxxx

I just realised if we are keeping this a secret I just plastered it all over that last post oops! Oh well lets hope Kilty can stay off the forum so she cant peek!

I will e-mail you later if I am not busy doing work for college <_<

Oh sweet you have small people, I work in a primary school part time classroom assisstant!

And yes I will send Billy dream vibes your way!! *sends Billy dream vibes* :wub:

preo03.jpg

mtve27.jpg

mtve15.jpg

mmmmm......sexy Billy....... B)

xxx

I want to join! let me join? please! i dont want to be left out!! i dont know what to be though!! what can i be? :blush: xxx

Hey! :D

I was waiting for you to say you want to join! I will add you that makes you member # 14! Have a good think its up to you what you want to be keeper of! So long as no-one else has it then its yours!

I love Billy mmmmmm so glad started thread!! :D

Have a think lotr nut and get back to me! Have you seen the elves in boots fettish club, heehee!! :rolleyes:

Well, Im on this forum all on me tod, so thought I would amuse myself by posting Billy pics as I have no friends to talk to!!

Its either be on here on my own or do college course work.......hmmmm .......*thinks*

Would probably benefit from doing work but will do this instead as it is more fun to look at Billy than text books right?!

Yum, sexy pose from our Billy!

nichancmania38.jpg

He looks so sweet when he talks to us fans, he hangs on every word, I love that!

Billy001.jpg

Ooh Billy's cute little behind!

Billybum01.jpg

This is one of my fav Billy pics.....delicious! How can the women next to him restain herself like that??!!

collectormania6.jpg

Ho Hum I'm all alone.........

Come back soon everyone! xxxxxx