Billy Boyd

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh yes, brilliant idea about the combined gift for Billy, Miss brandybuck. Billybird here is an artist - and I am *supposed* to be!

About the log picture - LOL! Do you think I can post it on here? No young kids around are there? *glances around*

If there are, I guess I could just post the link and then people don't HAVE to look at it if they don't want! (which they would be mad not to :D )

:angel: Yess Yess, posst it quick my preciouss - then this will be the most popular thread on the forum. Yippee. (I'm still the log). :firedevil:

Cant wait to see the pic Kilty!

Glad you all like the gift Idea, I gave Billy drawings at LFACC and he said he liked them too so we have a good selection of artists here, this could be something special!! :D

Billybird that would be amazing if he did come to your opening......*imagines how good it would be for you* lucky bunny!!

We should brainstorm ideas for this book then!! Although I will prob end up wanting to keep it myself.....but I wont I will give it to Billy with much love from us all!! :firedevil:

Ideas please chickadees!! :angel:

xxxxx

Oh oh oh ohhhhh MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :firedevil:

Can I join please?

Sure, welcome welcome! Would you like to be a keeper?? :firedevil:

Oh keeper?!! Oh woo!

Can I be keeper of his musical talent and be his chief guitar tuner?

Can I join please?

Oh keeper?!! Oh woo!

Done and done....thankyou you are now a member of one of the best societies going heehee!! (personnal opinion!)

Can I join please?

Oh keeper?!! Oh woo!

Done and done....thankyou you are now a member of one of the best societies going heehee!! (personnal opinion!)

Oh nice one! *claps hands in excitement*

*looks at the leggy log stunt*

interesting.....why'd he keep his boots on?

*sniff* you haven't added my keeper yet!  :unsure:

I have, I have, dont sniff, of course Ive added you!!

Look on the first page you are member #13--oops unlucky number well its lucky now because it is related to Billy!! Oh dear oh dear....getting increasingly worried about myself here--becoming too obsessed!! -nah never too obsessed, now I feel like a Gollom-type schizophrenic must stop random posting......stop the madness! :D

Edited by **Little Miss Brandybuck**

No don't stop the random madness, please don't, we need it! :unsure:

Hmmm, I know what you mean about the boots…………… Completely naked except his boots, that's rather kinky don'tcha think? Makes it kinda fetishy…………… :P Oh, and the fact he's humping a log doesn't help either! :D (or does, depending on your opinion)

No don't stop the random madness, please don't, we need it! :unsure:

Hmmm, I know what you mean about the boots…………… Completely naked except his boots, that's rather kinky don'tcha think? Makes it kinda fetishy…………… :D Oh, and the fact he's humping a log doesn't help either! :D (or does, depending on your opinion)

LOL yeah the boots must be an elf fetish!! Kind of like wearing socks I suppose--never understood that one!

And the random madness does make the threads more amusing I suppose!! Yeah keep the pointless rambling, we like it!! :P

Wearing socks - oh, the wrongness! (not wearing socks in general - you know what I mean :yoda: )

Well if it has to be something, I think I definitely prefer the elf boot fetish. Dear, dear Leggy……………… :D

Wearing socks - oh, the wrongness! (not wearing socks in general - you know what I mean :o )

Well if it has to be something, I think I definitely prefer the elf boot fetish. Dear, dear Leggy……………… :yoda:

Yep, me too as would anyone in their right mind!! :unsure:

And yeah smaug, very painful splinters...... :D Oh dear, not good!