Room share/hotel recommendation

rocket7772003

• Moderators

The event is actually held out at the NEC complex which is some way outside of Birmingham proper. The majority of attendees who stay in a hotel at all are likely to stay in the hotel the event is being held at.

Hiya the show is held down by the NEC (or 'LG Arena' as I can't get used to saying) and Birmingham Airport, so there's plenty of hotels around that particular area. Like etmuse says most folk try and stay in the same hotel as the event.

Failing that Birmingham city centre is only about 15 minutes away on the train and there you'll find the usual budget hotels, travel lodges, etaps etc.

Hiya the show is held down by the NEC (or 'LG Arena' as I can't get used to saying) and Birmingham Airport, so there's plenty of hotels around that particular area. Like etmuse says most folk try and stay in the same hotel as the event.

Failing that Birmingham city centre is only about 15 minutes away on the train and there you'll find the usual budget hotels, travel lodges, etaps etc.

Isn't the LG the other Arena in the middle of the city?.

The train is a good option. It would be cheaper to stay in Birmingham, and you get choice of some amazing resturants!.

Edited by llama

Ah that's the National Indoor Arena (NIA), which is in the city centre.

The NEC, which was/is actually a dozen or so different halls, is down by the airport. The one hall there that they did all the gigs in is now called the LG Arena.

Ah that's the National Indoor Arena (NIA), which is in the city centre.

The NEC, which was/is actually a dozen or so different halls, is down by the airport. The one hall there that they did all the gigs in is now called the LG Arena.

My mistake Ted. You're right! :D

I've learnt something there. I always thought when I saw concerts listed for the LG it was that horrible place to park in the centre!.