Latest guest announcement - NICOLE DEBOER

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Latest guest announcement - Nicole deBoer

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (TV series) - Lieutenant Ezri Dax / Ensign Ezri Dax / Ezri Tigan (25 episodes, 1998-1999)

Stephen King's Dead Zone (TV series) - Sarah Bracknell Bannerman / Sarah Bannerman / Sarah Bracknell Smith (66 episodes, 2002-2007)

Stargate: Atlantis (TV series) - Dr. Alison Porter (1 episode, 2008)

Nicole-de-Boer-star-trek-actors-27335285-292-400.jpg

090608-1856-stargateatl1.jpg

http://imdb.com/name/nm0207498/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm hopefully going to this next year but does anyone know how to buy tickets for guests? :-)

Thanks

Entry tickets, and photo shoots tickets (If a guest is taking part), can be purchased from the online store, http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store2_Shop1309.sf/en_GB/?ObjectID=24740776&ViewAction=View&PageSize=50

No photo shoot tickets are on sale yet. They will be added at some point though so check back now and again.

Autographs are purchased on the day at the event.

• 3 weeks later...

:clap: :clap: :clap:

really a big guest!

I would like to make a photo with her and with Anthony Michael Hall, the famous "Johnny"! He should come this year indeed, but he couldn't....

so I hope that next year both the actors of Dead Zone will come!!

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by chiara72

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ramdon question.... I am new to meeting the guests and getting them to sign something... What do you talk/ask about? always kinda wondered / worried it'll be silent lol... sure they have meet people unsure what to say before... just intrested in what you all talk about?

• 3 weeks later...

Ramdon question.... I am new to meeting the guests and getting them to sign something... What do you talk/ask about? always kinda wondered / worried it'll be silent lol... sure they have meet people unsure what to say before... just intrested in what you all talk about?

It gets much easier as you meet more guests but for those first few tricky times, just smile and say 'how are you' or ask them what it was like to act in the film/show you like them in. Questions will become more natural over time :-)

It gets much easier as you meet more guests but for those first few tricky times, just smile and say 'how are you' or ask them what it was like to act in the film/show you like them in. Questions will become more natural over time :-)

Some are quite outgoing and ask how you are, where you've come from etc. Sometimes they might tell you something about the item you're getting signed if it's a bit unusual. But they're just people, not all are as outgoing and it always helps to think of something to ask and have it prepared whether it's about a film/show or something else. For example, last year Jewel Staite had tweeted about having to buy wellies as she was going on holiday to the Lake District after LFCC but couldn't decide on what colour. So I asked what she had bought which got a laugh and a great intro to a brief conversation.

First time I met Joe Flanigan at a cold CMMK a few years ago I was going to ask something but saw he had an England football fleece on (it was cold and the Euros or World Cup was on, can't remember). I pointed it out and asked if he was a fan etc. Again, lead to a nice conversation and he even put "Go England" on the photo I was getting signed.

It varies but I always try to have something prepared but sometimes you just pick up on things at the time. Saves a lot of embarrassment and awkward silences :)

Edited by Rockstar6662
  • Like 1