Sign in to follow this  

Woo Hoooooo - Stargate actors are the best!! Ben Browder, Chris Judge, Jewel Staite and Mitch Pilleggi were awesome at 2012 LFCC. My first convention and hopefully will be abel to go 2013.

This is great! Now they should get Rose McGowan for Conan AND Charmed :dance:

ABSOLUTELY ! :clap:

• Like 1

Does anyone know if he was doing over the table photos when he last appeared here? Wasn't it CMMK last year? I haven't seen any on any photo threads as of yet!

Sorry to be thick, i hope its ok to post in this bit cos Jason is the reason i have bought tickets to go.I have bought sat and sun but the friday says preview 6pm til 9pm but it says hes there for all three days, please could someone explain.I have emailed but got no answer so i'm trying here.Thank you apologies again

'All three days' means he'll be there all day Sat/Sun, and for the preview evening on Friday. The Friday evening session generally has most of the dealers open plus a selection of the guests doing signings - there are no photoshoots or talks on the Friday.

Thank you very much etmuse, better not get a ticket to that my hubby will do his nut, messing him around for just two hours heheh, i shall be good and just take my weekend.Thanks again!

Met him, quiet fellow but bloody hot.

Quiet??? Are you being ironic? I remember him from Chevron 7.2. You could hear him from rooms away!!

I would look for a photo with Jason. Loved his character in Atlantis. Big dude.

I just saw this!

I'm going to get a photo opp for my 11 year old son, who will combust with delight when I tell him - Ronon is his favourite on Atlantis.

(But will have to do the "they can pull out if they get filming somewhere else" speech, too.)

My reaction was exactly like your son's.. I simply don't want to even consider the possibility he's not coming I'm so happy!!!

Conan! :dance:

"Hither came Conan the Cimmerian, black-haired, sullen-eyed, sword in hand"

yes got to get a signed Conan film Poster!

I've got almost 3,000 rare Conan comic's and an entire collection of Ron E Howard books

Crom, I've never prayed before but grant me an autograph with Conan or too hell with you!