latest guest announcement - MICHAEL SHANKS

showmasters

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Latest guest announcement - Michael Shanks

Michael will be taking part in singing autographs photo ops and talks over the 3 days of the show.

Stargate SG-1 (TV series) - Dr. Daniel Jackson / Thor / Android Daniel Jackson / Ma'chello / Aegir / Anubis / Colonel Jack O'Neill / John Crichton / Keenin / Penegal / Sovereign Martice / The Cowardly Lion / Tryan / Vala Mal Doran (196 episodes, 1997-2007), Writer (3 episodes, 2003-2004), Director (1 episode, 2001)

gotta love the amount of roles played in the show xD

thank you SM for the opportunity for me to meet the last member of my favourite quatuor. I hear only amazing things about Mr. Shanks, I'm sure this will be a extraordinary meet <3

Latest guest announcement - Michael Shanks

Michael will be taking part in singing autographs photo ops and talks over the 3 days of the show.

Stargate SG-1 (TV series) - Dr. Daniel Jackson / Thor / Android Daniel Jackson / Ma'chello / Aegir / Anubis / Colonel Jack O'Neill / John Crichton / Keenin / Penegal / Sovereign Martice / The Cowardly Lion / Tryan / Vala Mal Doran (196 episodes, 1997-2007), Writer (3 episodes, 2003-2004), Director (1 episode, 2001)

gotta love the amount of roles played in the show xD

thank you SM for the opportunity for me to meet the last member of my favourite quatuor. I hear only amazing things about Mr. Shanks, I'm sure this will be a extraordinary meet <3

Trust me, you will LOVE him...he is wonderful at Cons...and now that his wife is going to be there too I urge you to meet her as well..Lexa is just as funny, kind and lovely as he is...they are, to me, the perfect Showbiz/Acting couple...

If you get a photo op with him......he gives GORGEOUS hugs! :wub:

Deeds xx

I've already met Lexa, at the Chevron event Michael had to cancel at the last moment ^^ She was gorgeous indeed =D

Ooh, I do have photo ops with him. Both alone & with Amanda... Might even get another one later on, if possible, but will see how budget goes :P

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a great reunion at with Michael. We did Tactical Force and several episodes of SG1 together. Gonna be great to hit the London pubs with him!

He he ...we want pics! preferably on Twitter! :eek:

Deeds xx

• 1 month later...

I'll see if my bank delivers, but that would be LOVELY.

thanks for the info, gorgeous xo

edit: *honestly starts to ponder what you will be dressed as* XD

Edited by Hera