Is that all the guests for C3 now?

Indiana

Just wondering whether showmasters can tell us whether this is the full guest list for C3 now, or whether they have any more lined up.

(Just so I can get an idea of how much money I'm going to need!)

Obi-Wan :P

(Oh and can we get an Obi-Wan Avatar and smiley please? - Ta!)

• Showmasters Admin
Just wondering whether showmasters can tell us whether this is the full guest list for C3 now, or whether they have any more lined up.

(Just so I can get an idea of how much money I'm going to need!)

Obi-Wan :P

(Oh and can we get an Obi-Wan Avatar and smiley please? - Ta!)

What, you want MORE guests! :lol:

B) Only joking! (we have actually had quite a few requests not to get any more guests, I guess the more we have, the less likely it is you will have the time to meet everyone you came to see.)

We don't have plans for any more guests, although if we receive confirmation from an actor we invited ages ago we're probably not going to turn them down! Either way, we will post changes or additions to the guest line up on the website as soon as we find out, to give everyone as much notice as possible.

As for the Obi Wan smilie, I'll see what I can do (I'm still working out the whole avatar thing, so it may take me a little while longer to sort those out!)

What, you want MORE guests! :P

:lol: Only joking! (we have actually had quite a few requests not to get any more guests, I guess the more we have, the less likely it is you will have the time to meet everyone you came to see.)

We don't have plans for any more guests, although if we receive confirmation from an actor we invited ages ago we're probably not going to turn them down! Either way, we will post changes or additions to the guest line up on the website as soon as we find out, to give everyone as much notice as possible.

As for the Obi Wan smilie, I'll see what I can do (I'm still working out the whole avatar thing, so it may take me a little while longer to sort those out!)

Thanks guys. I wasn't really after more guests, I just wanted to know how much longer I had to go without food so I could afford all the autographs I wanted!

(Though I am now intrigued by this mystery guest that you have invited...any clues as to who they were? What area of entertainment they were from?)

By the way I think you have all done a grand job. Collectormania is a show that will run and run!

Obi-Wan

(Good luck on the Obi-Wan Avatar and smileys! I'll grab one as soon as you have it!)

It don't sound harsh :P No its not got anything to do with Obi- Wan, but i just thought of a little Buffy type thing, i dunno.

Okay, cool.

Maybe they should find me a little blue lightsabre logo or something.

And by the way let's have the Ewan Obi-Wan, not Sir Alec. (I'm not that old...yet!)

Obi-Wan