Guest Cancellation - Jaimie Alexander

showmasters

Its looking a very cheap event for me - only meeting 6 people.

How many times have seasoned convention and event attendees like yourself, myself and others said this yet ended up going "oh well, might as well see this one seeing as I am here" :dance:

• Showmasters Admin

we are working on guests and we like yourself as sad when a guest has to drop out but it happens sometimes we are lucky other times we are not , as to Robert England he is attending the show and his flights have been booked and he os looking forward to see in you all.

i think even though some of you are upset we all need to be real and not star to think this guest or that guest is going to drop out , if it was that easy to know we would just notebook these guests flights n the first place , its all down to luck , at the end of the day we have a lot of offers out to guests so we will see who bights and who else we can book for the show , but we are working on it .

jason

• Like 1

we are working on guests and we like yourself as sad when a guest has to drop out but it happens sometimes we are lucky other times we are not , as to Robert England he is attending the show and his flights have been booked and he os looking forward to see in you all.

i think even though some of you are upset we all need to be real and not star to think this guest or that guest is going to drop out , if it was that easy to know we would just notebook these guests flights n the first place , its all down to luck , at the end of the day we have a lot of offers out to guests so we will see who bights and who else we can book for the show , but we are working on it .

jason

are you working on more red dwarf stars just out of interest

jason

Dangers of wet floors!!!!!! Simplist of things are the most dangerous. It was reported that due to the rain, filming schedules have been rearanged, I know that they are will be filming on mon 8th oct, so maybe someone else may attend EMS......

If you are reading this, then from all UK fans we would like to send our best wishes and hope that you have a speedy recovery. :thumbup: See you at an event one day and maybe with your co-stars.

• Moderators

Have you offered Rose McGowan?

...can't say i'm not a tryer! Haha

Please stop posting guest requests in the wrong place. They won't ever comment on potential guests anyway, so there's no point in asking something like that.

Thank you :)

• Like 1