Great news for Space 1999 fans Martin Landau talk and control room

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Great news for you Space 1999 fans.

Martin Landau will be doing one talk each day. The talks are priced at £15 per person and will soon be available on the website. However we only have space for around 30 people at each talk so if you want to get ahead of the game call me to book.

And the good news doesn't stop there.

We are planning to have a full size replica of the moonbase control room at the show.This will be probably the only opportunity to see so many space 1999 guests and the control room in the same place.

Enjoy

Dave Phillips

• Like 1

I hope it happens, as it would be the icing on the cake. Like so many other reunions, it's unlikely the entire cast of both seasons will ever be brought together, so it's amazing that we have this many.

Thanks Dave, for the flexibility regarding the tickets. It makes for a much more relaxed signing show.

Is there any chance you guys will be able to take a photo of the Saturday SPACE:1999 photoshoot and make the picture available to buy on Sunday or thru the web site? I can't make Saturday but would love a group shot of all the Saturday guests as a momento to go with the 2nd season Sunday shoot???

In defense of some the previous posts about guests not shaking hands or re-posing for photo's, I have to say on Sunday Martin Landau shook MY hand twice, even when I didn't offer it and had nothing but time to make sure the autograph was 'dry' before handing it over to me... what a gent! He didn't do posed photo's, but given his fraililty I can understand that. Also Sylvia Anderson was OTT with posing with several people I saw, more than happy for them to come round the other side of the desk and get down to her level for a photo. It just goes to show there are 2 sides to every situation.