Online shop - closing dates

showmasters

My Matt Smith Photo Op got cancelled!!!! I am not happy! Cos the money is there to take!

how did you find out it was cancelled ?.

I was emailed.

Hi

You will need to resubmit your order as the cc details were declined,

Mara

I emailed my bank details again but realised that they may not see that for a while as dealing with lots of orders so resubmitted an order as a precaution.

My Red Dwarf shoot was cancelled. Plenty of money in the bank and card details checked and correct. Have reordered to prevent queuing on the day.

However I booked two matt smith shoots and an extra entrance ticket yesterday. If these also cancel for 'no reason' I now can't rebook in time.

Will there be someone I can talk to on the day about this (if it happens) to prevent joining a massive line as this would not be my error. Cheers

Edited by HughesA

My Red Dwarf shoot was cancelled. Plenty of money in the bank and card details checked and correct. Have reordered to prevent queuing on the day.

However I booked two matt smith shoots and an extra entrance ticket yesterday. If these also cancel for 'no reason' I now can't rebook in time.

Will there be someone I can talk to on the day about this (if it happens) to prevent joining a massive line as this would not be my error. Cheers

This happened to me yesterday and I reordered. I find it weird because again, I had money in the bank plus my entry tickets order went through the day before with no problems! I will be really upset if it happens again as I will not be able to queue on Saturday as my son is autistic cannot queue for long. So praying it goes through ok, but seeing as they have not viewed it yet makes me nervous!

A fair solution is that we take confirmation with us and approaching a member of staff should have our tickets provided with no need to queue.

I'm hoping that I will receive confirmation within a couple of days that the funds for my nephews ticket and photo shoots have been taken, plus my red dwarf shoot. If not SM need a contingency plan as I don't want to be turning up with no clue as to what's happening and massive queues.

Instant payments next time would be a plus to prevent this unnecessary worry.

Hope you and your son get your tickets too, have fun at the convention.x

What is the email address to use if you have missing tickets or ticket issues? x

Any ticket queries need to be sent to info@collectormania.com

Edit: I have just seen the post from Mara in the other thread saying use info@showmastersonline.com

Normally it is the other address but Mara may only have access to this one so use that instead.

Edited by 1of2