Online shop - closing dates

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Here are the last date for ordering tickets in advance through the online shop. This will give enough time for the tickets to be delivered and any queries sorted out before the start of the event.

Overseas orders:

Monday 24th Sept at 6pm

UK orders:

Saturday 29th Sept at 6pm

Any orders made after these dates will have to be cancelled, however tickets will still be available to buy at the event.

The online shop can be found here: ONLINE SHOP

How much is his ((Matt Smith's)) autograph? And will tickets to get into the venue be for sale on the day? As I do not get paid now till after the store closes this Saturday :)

The pre-paid autograph is £35, so the on the day autograph won't cost more than that. Entry tickets are available on the day.

How much is his ((Matt Smith's)) autograph? And will tickets to get into the venue be for sale on the day? As I do not get paid now till after the store closes this Saturday :)

The pre-paid autograph is £35, so the on the day autograph won't cost more than that. Entry tickets are available on the day.

Ok, thanks for the reply, will see what my pay is like first :)

You take your booking confirmation and proof of payment to the organisers booth and they will sort it out on the day

Would this be the same for entry tickets? Cos I only just booked mine tonight!!

Sort of. You will need to show the e-mail on entry.

Just double checking. I had originally planned to buy on the day but changed my mind after Matt Smith being announced!

can i ask, what happens if you just booked Matt smith photo and pre-auto and they dont arrive in time?

Take a copy of your e-mailed order confirmation to the organisers booth and they will help you.

If this is the case, then why oh why, this doesn't apply to overseas customers?! I hate trouble, I don't want to cause any, but in this case, I can't remain silent! I find this very unfair. Why this rule would apply to some customers, but not all?

just os everyone is aware 30% of the photo ops sold last night so do not leave it to late if you are looking to buy one .

just keeping everyone in the loop

jason

This really doesn't help, Jason! Can you imagine how I feel about this? I think this is the area where SM must come up with some other solution. We are paying customers too, but right now we are not allowed to buy Matt Smith (or any other late announcement guest) items, even if we want to! If SM wants to continue doing the pre-orders like this, then at least, I think it would be fair that they would reserve, for example 25%, of the tickets to the event. (if it seems like the tickets are selling really fast) I am flying from Finland just for this weekend and I would hate to be informed that "we no longer have Matt Smith photo ops, they are all sold out already."

Please SM, find a better and equal way for this. Right now you are favoring British fans, we can't all live in Great Britain!

• Moderators

can i ask, what happens if you just booked Matt smith photo and pre-auto and they dont arrive in time?

Take a copy of your e-mailed order confirmation to the organisers booth and they will help you.

If this is the case, then why oh why, this doesn't apply to overseas customers?! I hate trouble, I don't want to cause any, but in this case, I can't remain silent! I find this very unfair. Why this rule would apply to some customers, but not all?

There's a difference between a contingency plan for a tiny number of customers where something goes wrong (the last order dates are such that only in abnormal cases will a ticket not arrive in time) and setting up an entire system.

just os everyone is aware 30% of the photo ops sold last night so do not leave it to late if you are looking to buy one .

just keeping everyone in the loop

jason

This really doesn't help, Jason! Can you imagine how I feel about this? I think this is the area where SM must come up with some other solution. We are paying customers too, but right now we are not allowed to buy Matt Smith (or any other late announcement guest) items, even if we want to! If SM wants to continue doing the pre-orders like this, then at least, I think it would be fair that they would reserve, for example 25%, of the tickets to the event. (if it seems like the tickets are selling really fast) I am flying from Finland just for this weekend and I would hate to be informed that "we no longer have Matt Smith photo ops, they are all sold out already."

Please SM, find a better and equal way for this. Right now you are favoring British fans, we can't all live in Great Britain!

I wouldn't worry in the slightest about missing out. Take a chill pill, queue on the day and you'll get one...the only thing is the queuing is the biggest time waster (which is why I too am an advocate of moving to an eticket printable solution to help reduce an hour spent in a queue!).

Remember,

A lot of people this year have already got Matt's photo...

There is always an initial surge of orders...

There will be hundreds left on the day...rather than say 30% gone, why not say 'over 500 left' ;)

hi, my ticket order went wrong, i was told to re order as it hadnt gone through and then the original order went through and now i have 2 lots of entry tickets to for the Sunday. I have emailed SM but have had no reply. Do I go ahead and buy Saturday entry tickets and get a refund or can i keep my two lots of Sundays and swap one at the show on the Saturday?

Was wondering as have just ordered a photo shoot ticket and my entry tickest to next weeks cons whether they will arrive in time for next weekends con?!

It should be plenty of time to arrive. If not bring copies of your e-mail order confirmations to the event.