Gold Pass question

Avengers7

Than thats your own choice. What do you want showmasters to do? Change the times for you? Dont you think thats pretty much impossible as if that happends, more and more people will demand that.

I'm also 'non-English', i'm from Holland so for me it is also harder to go to EMS than the person actually living in London. But, However, it is MY choice to go to EMS, my choice to spend money on travel tickets, hotel tickets, food etc.. My choice.

Im only travelling from down the road in Essex but if I were travelling from further afield in Britain or Europe or beyond then I would probably be in London the day/night before the event enabling to travel to the venue early in the morning of the event

As regards handing out the auto packs. Why do they need to be numbered? There's nothing personal about them.

Why not just have x number of each (as people have ordered). Keep each type of pack in a different box or whatever then just hand the person the relevant pack from whichever box as indicated when crossing their name off the list. No need to search for numbers, just hand over the Stargate/Buffy/DW or whatever.

Maybe I'm missing something but I think that would be a lot quicker.

• Like 1

Im only travelling from down the road in Essex but if I were travelling from further afield in Britain or Europe or beyond then I would probably be in London the day/night before the event enabling to travel to the venue early in the morning of the event

Yeah thats why i'm always there a day before.. It does cost a little more but than i can be there early enough

• Like 1

As regards handing out the auto packs. Why do they need to be numbered? There's nothing personal about them.

Why not just have x number of each (as people have ordered). Keep each type of pack in a different box or whatever then just hand the person the relevant pack from whichever box as indicated when crossing their name off the list. No need to search for numbers, just hand over the Stargate/Buffy/DW or whatever.

Maybe I'm missing something but I think that would be a lot quicker.

sounds like a sensible idea!! :clap:

Yeah thats why i'm always there a day before.. It does cost a little more but than i can be there early enough

It certainly makes sense doesnt it? Better not to miss out on anything then.

Like the idea of getting the wristband outside the venue, I have a pretty manic Saturday so will need to get going straight away that day to see Sat only guests as I got a bit carried away when booking up photoshoots so once they start I will only have little bits of time here and there.

Can I check the process for talk tickets when you have a gold pass, do you need to get one? If so from where would this be? I am primarily interested in a few of the free talks, I know the paid ones come from the sales desk which makes sense. Also for one of them I will not be able to make the very start due to a photo clash so I accept I would need to come in and sit at the back so as to avoid disrupting the talk is it ok just to go in as a gold pass/wristband holder?

Many thanks

Edited by ChrisW

Also for one of them I will not be able to make the very start due to a photo clash so I accept I would need to come in and sit at the back so as to avoid disrupting the talk is it ok just to go in as a gold pass/wristband holder?

I've gotten to a talk after it started in the past, I've always got a seat in the gold pass seats but at the side so I disturb things as little as possible.