Gold Pass question

Avengers7

It was a gold wristband for LFCC back in July (even after sending a pic).

I really dont think we should be having to send off photos of ourselves that dont get used should we really?

Im really surprised by Showmasters lack of response to this. Im thinking probably wristbands too, I just hope it doesnt take 35 minutes to give them to people.

Maybe change it to Gold band instead of Gold pass if its the way forward, and remove the need to send off pics that won't be used.

Maybe, Id have no problem with it. It could be gold pass, wristband, sticker, badge, ticket, whatever they want. It would just be nice to know even if SM replied to e mails saying they dont know either yet if thats the case but hey ho well all find out very soon :smile:

No you won't need one for that. Just your email with your reference no on it

Still it would have been nice for SM to actually answer this question to people like myself weeks and weeks ago who spent 175 quid on the thing. Still, whats done is done and all that. Just hoping for a smooth and easy time next Saturday morning collecting the gold wrsitband! (one can only hope :smile: )

So will someone be giving us the wristbands outside the venue to speed things up?

one can only hope but I doubt it. bottom line is if you go to the organisers booth and give in your confirmation invoice it should take less than a minute to locate your autograph pack and wristband and hand them to you. Sadly this never happened at LFCC and we can only hope that it happens here.

So will someone be giving us the wristbands outside the venue to speed things up?

Will be inside, my advice is ask for your band and go back for your autograph pack later.

This is probably a good idea. Although to be fair its not much to ask for them to be organised and have them ready is it?

Just dont do what I did at LFCC and sit on the tube at Olympia station just about ready to go home and remember you havent picked up your pack! silly old me had to jump off the tube and go back in for it! :blush:

They could send your autograph pack to you if you forget to pick it up this time you just need to email them and give them your gold band info and the autograph pack theme you ordered

Considering Showmasters complete lack of response to e mails over the last few months I wouldnt put much confidence in this myself lol

Has it always been like this in the past though? They make it all sound so easy when you read the gold pass info lol

Also it seemed that it was the talk tickets that were holding up the queue as well. I didnt bother getting any because I just wanted to get my pass and get on. Most people were organised in what they wanted but others responded when asked if they wanted talk tickets with 'Talks? ooh what are they and whos doing them?' sort of thing which meant at least 5 mns while the crewer went through them and they chose what they wanted. Obviously this sort of thing cant be helped.

Maybe they could start sending the wristband through the post, as theyre sticking with them for now, and then you pick up your pack at your convenience throughout the day from the booth.

Yeah I think wanting the talk info was the biggest hold up and a bit of a waste of time. I didn't see the point of asking people which talks they were going too. The whole point is they're free and you just goto the ones you want.

• Like 1