Gold Pass question

Avengers7

I can't answer your second question but the answer to the first one is that you would need to send in a photo.

They told me nothing to me!

need a picture I takes it to give on the spot?

I do not understand!

I was told just to prove my payment that's it!

That's all done by e-mail. You should have got instructions after your order.

I will try to finc out from the office and get it confirmed if they need a picture. If they need it the picture needs to be send in advance. This has nothing to do with the general pick up procedure that we explained to you.

There have been no e mails sent on this matter this time when purchasing gold passes at least not to me anyway. I have been trying to get clarification on this issue for the past month or so from Showmasters but have received no response at all. I gave up in the end and just e mailed a photo but have received no e mail acknowledgement of any kind like they normally do.

I dont like the idea of sending photos off that dont get used I also dont like spending £175 on somethign and getting no after sales customer sevice which has waht has happened this time around from Showmasters.

Also like others I do hope that the giving out of Gold Passes is so much more organised than it was at LFACC because that was quite frankly a shambles. Even without waiting for my autograph pack it still took 35 minutes for me to get the wristband which is really not good service in my opinion. I really hope this was just a one off bad day for Showmasters.

Edited by jonathan
  • Like 1

I have received me not no application for photo!

We have a bring it with us it sticks to the bottom and then that's it!

It is all ways too late to send it by postal way now...

I have also try me to contact by email several times without result was already with my worries of before no responses! ....+

me too I forget to say that I wish as a pass option and I did it share email!

because I do not want to have something that does not interest me!

but I have received no responses!

Edited by sabrinainthecity

Hate to be a pain in asking but I guess maybe I'm not the only one in a similar situation. I've got printouts of my order saying it's been charged and dispatched, I've got a mini statement saying money has gone from my account, but I've got no emails from the company saying anything about my order. I sent separate emails requesting my autograph pack and sending a pic but no reply at all. Is that going to get me in on the day? To be honest I'm a little concerned. The faq in another thread said we would be emailed a ticket.

You wont get e mailed a ticket. That e mail with your order confirmation is all you need to give in. Sadly all us gold pass purchasers seem to be in the same boat this time around. Theyve taken our money and we have confirmation of this.

If they wouldnt let us in thered be a mass revolt! lol But it would be nice for SM to put our minds at rest. Theyve been very poor in responding to anything this time around which is unlike them.