RED DWARF SPECTACULAR AT THIS YEARS EMS

showmasters

It's of course very easy to invite these guests because they are all Uk based. Me myself has no problem with these guests but these are no exclusive and Lfcc kind of guests that Jason promised us. These guests are also invited to every big and small events almost every year. This just a general thought of myself and/or maybe others.

When's the last time all four of them were at the same Con and posing for photo shoots all together? When's the last time the four of them all had a public appearance at a Con together?

Like the Red Dwarf show itself, any one of these four is a good thing. But together ... it's magic.

• Like 2

It's of course very easy to invite these guests because they are all Uk based. Me myself has no problem with these guests but these are no exclusive and Lfcc kind of guests that Jason promised us.

Dean and Natasha are pretty big.

Getting the four of them together ain't that easy, but I met them and Norman at the same event before.

When's the last time all four of them were at the same Con and posing for photo shoots all together? When's the last time the four of them all had a public appearance at a Con together?

I know I met all of them together in 2007, I bought the Bodysnatcher collection from their stand and they all signed it.

I know I met all of them together in 2007, I bought the Bodysnatcher collection from their stand and they all signed it.

So first time in 5 years? Seems pretty good to me. :-)

If you are going for other dwarf stars how about

Mac McDonald

Tony Hawks

Chloe Annet

Norman Lovet

Hattie Heyridge

David Ross

Mark Williams

Graham Mctavish

John Lenahan

Clare Grogen

Jake Wood

Mike Tucker

Paul Bradley

Lee Cornes

• Moderators

WAIIIIIIIIT

What about SUNDAY guys?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It's very difficult to get the guys together for one day let alone two. They all have very busy schedules these days, especially Craig with Corrie etc. I know it's unfortunate for those only doing one day :(

awwww David!!!! :(

Are any of them going to be there for 2 days?

I could possibly get in at about 4.30pm on the Saturday for the full pic but im guessing the photoshoot will be earlier than that?

If not are any of them going to stay for 2 days and do photoshoots of their own? xx

to top things off, I feel a good £60 for photoshoot and autographs.

Please get them to bring promo posters of RD 10 and photo's.

This has pleased me big time as I'm not at all interested in the sport stars at this years event.

Maybe a nice long RD autograph table would be an idea, with additional cast members Chlöe Annett, Norman Lovett and Hattie Hayridge.

• Like 3

to top things off, I feel a good £60 for photoshoot and autographs.

Please get them to bring promo posters of RD 10 and photo's.

This has pleased me big time as I'm not at all interested in the sport stars at this years event.

Maybe a nice long RD autograph table would be an idea, with additional cast members Chlöe Annett, Norman Lovett and Hattie Hayridge.

I second this! If my dad pays for my photo I can get a full cast pic signed!