RED DWARF SPECTACULAR AT THIS YEARS EMS

showmasters

Just found out I'm a winner from lasts nights twitter comp. Received a DM not long ago telling me I've won free entry and photo shoot and autographs with the Red Dwarf cast!!! So excited, thank you so much! The DM on twitter told me I needed proof of my twitter account, so should I print up the DM or can I just show them the message on my phone? Also I'd like to bring my my brother with me so can I puchase his entry ticket online then pick it up on the door? One last thing do I have to be there early or by standard entry time? Many thanks again :D Xx

first of all congratulations. :)

Unfortunately I am not sure on the details. I'd say print the DM to make sure.

Online sales have closed, but you can get your brother's tickets at the door no problem. The Red Dwarf photoshoot is quite late, so unless you want to enjoy the full day I'd personally say standard opening will do. But I will try to find out if there's a suggested timeframe.

Just found out I'm a winner from lasts nights twitter comp. Received a DM not long ago telling me I've won free entry and photo shoot and autographs with the Red Dwarf cast!!! So excited, thank you so much! The DM on twitter told me I needed proof of my twitter account, so should I print up the DM or can I just show them the message on my phone? Also I'd like to bring my my brother with me so can I puchase his entry ticket online then pick it up on the door? One last thing do I have to be there early or by standard entry time? Many thanks again :D Xx

first of all congratulations. :)

Unfortunately I am not sure on the details. I'd say print the DM to make sure.

Online sales have closed, but you can get your brother's tickets at the door no problem. The Red Dwarf photoshoot is quite late, so unless you want to enjoy the full day I'd personally say standard opening will do. But I will try to find out if there's a suggested timeframe.

Thank you for your reply, just found out about tix as tried to buy one and was told they're only available on the door now.

We'll probs get there early so we don't end up waiting all day to get in :D

So very excited, will print out the DM as you advised as it's probably the best way to go.

Many thanks, Kerry

Thank you for your reply, just found out about tix as tried to buy one and was told they're only available on the door now.

We'll probs get there early so we don't end up waiting all day to get in :D

So very excited, will print out the DM as you advised as it's probably the best way to go.

Many thanks, Kerry

You should get further info through Twitter. Enjoy your day! :)