Spiderman Villian?

Adam

:spidy::wub::P:wub::P:wub::P

Hi,

Ages ago when i had a Sega matersystem i had Spiderman the game and on one of the levels there was this baddie who was in a white lab coat but was a crocodile, does anyone know his characters name?

Thanks,

Yeah i was on a web site looking for the Lizard, cause i want him to be the bad guy in Spiderman 3 (If they ever do one, no doubt they will buy hey) and they had Dr Octopus and Dr octopus 2 Hob Goblin 1 to 5 and green Goblin 1 to 4, but they all have different human doctor names.

Whos Hob Goblin?

Harry Osborne is Hob Goblin son of Green Goblin thats when you see in the first film when green Goblin dies his son wants revenge etcetcetc! :unsure:

Harry Osbourne was never Hobgoblin (the three Hobgoblins were Ned Leeds, Roderick Kingsley and Jason Macendale - all from memory).

Harry took over the guise of the Green Goblin when Norman Osbourne *ahem* "died". There was also a Green Goblin who worked as a hero for a while back in the early '90's, so that's three of them taken care of I don't remember much about the fourth I'd have to do researchy stuff but I don't have time at the moment. The bad Goblin names were 1) Norman Osbourne, 2) Harry Osbourne, 3) Dr Bart Hamilton. The good guy I can't remember, might have been Phil Urich, but I'm not sure.

Demogoblin was a real Demon who inhabited the body of Jason Macendale the former Hobgoblin, until it rejected his body and became a Goblin itself. (Again all from memory)

I can't remember any other Goblin varients, but there may be a few.

Obi-Wan :D