Dealers

johnhuk

He'd really be best to contact the office be emailing them at info@showmastersonline.com or by telephoning 01908 671138.

Is that the e mail address to use for all enquiries/correspondence now? As I've had no response at all after repeatedly trying to make contact via info@collectormania.com Thanks

I believe that info@collectormania.com is just for queries relating to online shop sales. The other email address is the general enquiry one.

He'd really be best to contact the office be emailing them at info@showmastersonline.com or by telephoning 01908 671138.

Is that the e mail address to use for all enquiries/correspondence now? As I've had no response at all after repeatedly trying to make contact via info@collectormania.com Thanks

I believe that info@collectormania.com is just for queries relating to online shop sales. The other email address is the general enquiry one.

Ah ok thanks.

So for queries relating to my Gold Pass purchase I was probably correct in using info@collectormania address then. I was just concerned as Ive sent messgaes for a good few weeks without response and thought it may have become an unattended e mail address. I know they all get busy but thought I'd have heard back by now lol.

Thanks again.

dwarfbabe is correct.

If you have a gold pass query you can try the info@showmastersonline address too, if necessary they'll forward it. But the other address has not become abandoned.

OK thanks, at least my mind is at rest that my messages havent gone to a dead address lol. If I have had no response after another little while I will try the other address. Thanks again

A friend of mine who is a dealer at other shows just bought a table for EMS for the first time. He gets the dealer pass obviously but wants to know what it entitles him to do...

Thanks

If its the same as last years EMS, you get to join autograph queues whenever you want. That's about it really, other than getting you into the event an hour early to set up, which can be handy if you want to be first in line to buy a photoshoot ticket or something.